Running Away

Y/N's P.O.V
Why can't he understand?! I'm perfectly okay, I won't hurt anybody! Why does he have to be so conceited all the time?! I groan and open my eyes. I realize I'm on my way to my old home. I also realize I've turned human. I end up at my old house and look at it. Why, why would he do it? I was perfectly fine. Look at me now. A helpless soul haunting an animatronic at a children's pizza place! I sigh and sit down on the ground. I just needed to get out of that place. I think about all my memories from this house. Suddenly everything comes back and tears silently start flowing. My birthday, the man dressed as Goldie luring us away, his knife, dead bodies and blood everywhere and then black. How could we be so dumb? I know we were young, but my mom always told me not to trust strangers, and here I am. Suddenly I hear footsteps and I look to my right. They're dressed in a black coat, even though it's burning hot outside, so I can't see their face.
"I know you're frustrated. It's not easy, being dead and feared like this."
"Like you would know anything about that." I spit and get up.
"I do." The person gets up too and takes off their coat. It's him. I should've known.
"Goldie, I ran away for a reason! Leave me alone! You're so conceited that you can't even see what you're doing to me! It's just the pizzeria you care about! You don't care about your friends or you brothers, and you do not care about me that's for sure!" After I'm done I turn around and march towards the pizzeria, but Goldie stops me and turns me around, making me face him. I look at him and try to get out of his firm grip, but he doesn't let go. He looks at me and suddenly does something that really takes me by surprise. He kisses me! Right on the lips! For some reason I don't want to pull away. I want to stay like this forever. The kiss gets deeper and I let my hands explore his hair. He grabs my waist and we just stand like that until we have to pull away. I look away and frown. I regret what I said, I want to be friends. Maybe even more. I'm not sure anymore. He grabs my hand and leads me back to the pizzeria, but as soon as we arrive, he lets go and teleports away. I open the door, turn back to robot form and get to my corner.
~Time Skip Cause I'm Queen Lazy~
"Hey Y/N, may I talk to you for a bit?" I look up and see Toy Freddy. I smile and get up.
"Sure. What's up?"
"Could we talk alone?"
"Uhm...alright. I know a place where no one will disturb us." I say and start walking. When we finally end up at my secret room, he closes the door and turns on the light. I see that he's human and I decide to turn too.
"I understand that you all have been through a lot of horrible things, but I still do not understand why they want to get rid of such a kind beauty like you." I blush at his comment and turn away.
"The only one who wanted to get rid of me was Goldie. You said you had to talk with your crew first and Freddy didn't even say anything, so you two are fine." I sigh and turn around again, and suddenly he does something, that I feel like has happened a little too often now. He pins me to the wall and looks at me with lust in his eyes. Then it happens. He starts to kiss me passionately. I can't do anything and I just roll with it. It's actually really great, but now I have to choose between the three of them, and they're not helping by trying to make out with me! He pulls away and goes in for another. I'm not protesting, I love the feeling of his lips on mine, but then there's the fact that I'm not exactly against his brothers either! When he finally let's go I suddenly feel an empty feeling. I want more, but I know I can't. I carefully push him back and we get away from the wall.
"I wanted to do that since I came here." He says, panting from the lack of oxygen.
"Thanks I guess. Was that what you wanted to 'talk' to me about?" I ask and cock an eyebrow. He looks down with a guilty expression and nods. I snicker and grab his hand to bring him back to the others. Before we go, we both turn into robots again. When we get back Goldie looks very suspicious, but I pretend like nothing happened and walk over to my corner. This is gonna be really difficult. Ugh, I'm not ready for this.

So another chapter checked off the list. I will upload as soon as I have ideas. I'm thinking of making one or two more chapters and then make the different endings. So yeah, hope you enjoyed today's chapter.
Bai My Starfires~
~Author~Sama