The embarrassment chapter three (warning might get heated with kissing😈.)

(Your pov.)
I didn't think twice about the nightmare all I did was run over to Zane's. I knocked on the door but no one answered I checked to see if the door was locked but it was. Thank Irean I thought I walked upstairs and checked all the rooms and then I opened the door that led to the bathroom. My eyes widened as I walked in and saw Zane naked he turned around and saw me we just stood there staring at each other.  He finally broke the silence when he saw I was bleeding from both my arms and legs.

"Oh my Irean y/n your bleeding!!" I looked down at my arms and legs I felt myself staring to fall but a pair of strong and muscular arms caught me before I hit the ground. I looked up and saw Zane I smiled and then took his mask off his face and kissed him passionately and then blacked out.
(Zane's pov.)
I caught y/n before she hit ground she smiled at me before I couldn't say anything before she took off my mask and kissed me. I kissed back almost right after I only pretend to not know who she was so he didn't hurt her. But then I felt her stop kissing me and I looked at her. She was past out I quickly called for the guards to take her to the witch in our village she knew healing magics. I just hope y/n will be okay.
(Hey guys I hope you enjoyed chapter three oh things got heated for a few seconds and will you be OK and what did Zane mean by he? Tell me what you think in the comments and peace out my aphmau fans✌.)