Crumbles

"(Y/n) we found Senpai (ur cat). He passed away." The only words that echoed in her head. The world that had only begun to finally show color had returned to gray.she still couldn't believe it even as she sat cradling the corpse of her light. Senpai was her soul and he had been there thru everything. His delicate meow and small frame was etched into her memory. Allen and Oliver had dug the hole and were waiting to bury him. (Y/n) began preparing him for burial.she found her pink sheet and a picture of them together. The placed the picture between his arms and wrapped him in the sheet."please find me someday I'll be waiting."and with that she placed him in his grave ,trying to hold back the tears.
~2 weeks later/allens Pov~
(Y/n)had stopped leaving her room except for important things like bathing. The school had given her leave for grief purposes but it was almost done."Oliver I'm worried. I didn't think a stupid cat would mean that much to someone."Oliver said nothing but paused to glare at him.allen sighed and brought breakfast to (y/n)'s room. He knocked and left the tray.
~(y/n) Pov~
She sat in her bathroom holding the razors she had found in her dads workshop when she went to visit him. **i can't do it. I miss him and it's my fault. I let him run away and I didn't look hard enough to find him **these thoughts raced thru her head every second of every day.she couldn't stop them atleast not permanently.but temporarily was good enough. She ran the razor of her stomach and high thighs over and over and over.the blood ran free and she sighed a sigh of relief **this is my punishment.i deserve this**she cleaned up the mess and looked at her body in the mirror. Ever since he died she had started cutting again . She needed to . It was the only way (y/n) felt she could atone. She looked away and began to get dressed. She heard a knock and hesitated to open the door.she cracked it open and saw all walking down the hall way. "Hey All!" She said plastering on a fake smile "you look like a love sick idiot. Do you miss me that much?" She said giggling
~back to Allen pov~
"Hey All!" (Y/n) yelled " you look like a love sick idiot. Do you miss me that much?" She said while laughs. Allen turned around in shock. (Y/n) was peeping her head thru her door with a smile on her face. In that moment he had never known such joy . He raced towards her and just as she tries to shut the door , he grabbed her and brought her lips to his.she didn't fight it but rather accepted it. He separated himself and pushed open her door throwing themselves on her bed. (Y/n) Was Busy making hickies on His neck then it hit him. He knew that smell like the back of his hand . Iron and salt. It was blood.