Chapter 2

Aron POV :
I turned around and saw him . I saw the guy I was missing the whole time.
I stuttered : "J-jason.." . We locked eyes and I stopped talking . I stood up ,  walked around the bench and threw my arms around him . I leaned my head on his shoulder .
Jason wrapped his arms around me and started stroking my back . He whispered :"I missed you Aron".
I answered : "I missed you too".

I couldn't believe that he was here . I really thought that I wouldn't see him again for a half year . I don't know why...but I never want to let him go .
Maybe it's just because we are good friends . Or it's because he only left recently . It must be something like that .

Jason POV : I'm finally able to hug him again. I missed him so much . Sadly we are just friends...but I can't tell him my feelings.  I don't even know if he likes guys or not . I'll have to keep my feelings for him a secret anyways , because if our entertainments would find out , we would have a big problem . Just staying with him is enough for me. 
He looked into my eyes and asked : "Jason-hyung , why are you in korea ?"
I answered : "I have a few days off , so I thought that I would visit you guys . I'm staying in a hotel that nearby ."

Aron POV : "You came here only because of us ? You should have told us before , we could've convinced the Ceo to give you a room." Jason shook his head " It's okay , you don't need to do that . You should go back to the dorms though , it's already late . I'll bring you there since it's already pretty dark ."

I shyly looked to the ground. I wanted to ask him if I could come with him because I want to spend as much time with him as possible.  "C-can I go to the hotel with you instead? The others are probably sleeping already and I don't want to wake them up"
He answered : "But I only have one bed....you'll have to share with me."
I blushed "It's fine , I don't mind. I'll just text JR , he'll probably see the message when he starts watching cooking shows around 3am again"
After I texted JR , we went to the hotel together . 

Hello guys ^^
This fanfiction is becoming a catastrophe , because all of a sudden I can't seem to speak english anymore xD
R.I.P grammar skills 😂😂
Also sorry that the chapters are so short , I just update randomly when I have time.
Btw , If you have any wishes for this fanfiction , just tell me and I'll check if I can add it in somewhere .
Also , please check out my new one shot book , you can leave requests there :3
Have a nice day everyone 💕