The sleepover

Based on a fan art i saw online ^ no its not literally like the fanart.
                                                            |

        Words : 2524

      -------

       "Please Angelaaaaaa! It's only-," Hana stopped for a second , counting on her fingers.
"Seven people! And they're all good people."

    Angela sighed in defeat. This was the fifth time that Hana was begging her for just a one night sleepover. Since Angela decided to take care of Hana for a little while , she was to keep a sharp eye on her. Hana was in her teenage years , and its normal that she wanted to have sleepovers , go out at night , ect.

    "Listen Hana . . . If you promise me there will be no , you know 'what' then you can have a sleepover." Angela's accent softened as her voice lowered.

    The teenager couldn't help but burst out into giggles. "Okay! Thank you so much 'mom!'" She rushed to her room to inform her friends to come over.

    After a little while , the door rang and the first one to come was Mei. She was in her pajamas that said 'chill out' So if anybody yells at her , she can just look at them and point at her shirt. "I brought the ice cream!" She gave Hana the big ice cream box with a big smile. "Did anyone arrive yet?"

    Hana shook her head as a reply and motioned for Mei to follow her to her room. Looks like Angela will be welcoming the following guests.

  The bell rang noting one of Hana's friends arrived. When Angela opened the door , her smile twisted. What kind of friends does Hana have?

   "Um . . . You're Hana's friend?" She rubbed her arm in awkwardness , looking up at the tall teenager.

    "Yep! Thats me" He already knew where Hana's room was and he welcomed himself in , pushing past Angela.

    'Shes into cowboys now..' Angela let out a sigh just when a knock came from the door. Hopefully this one will be normal.

     The door opened and there stood an innocent looking girl. "Ello love!" She greeted cheerfully , making Angela take an interest in her personality. Finally , someone normal.

    "Hi!" 'She looks like shes straight out of a good family' Angela smiled and mumbled the last part.

   "Oh no i'm a lesbian!" The girl winked.

   'Thats not what i meant...' Angela whispered to herself and pointed to Hana's room. "Go ahead and make yourself at home."

   The girl zapped to the room as if she just teleported. 'Meschugge' She thought about Hana and shrugged her shoulders. "It's only a sleepover Angela . . . You're not far from them in age. . ."

    The bell rang , another person stood behind it. The Swiss opened the door , startled half to death. "Is it my time yet!!? Im not that old!" The reaper himself standing in front of her.

     Everything changed when the guy took off the skeleton mask off of his face. "Lady its a mask! Im not here to take your soul . . . Yet." He bumped her shoulder harshly making her stumble backwards. "The name is Gabriel by the way." He laughed and opened Hana's door and soon after he got in , he slammed it.

    Angela clinched her shirt where her heart was , having sweaty palms. "Jesus christ . . ." No , but that Gabriel didn't come alone , there was another person with him. The front door swung open revealing a short male with shiny blond hair and glamorous blue eyes.

    "GABE YOU FORGOT YOUR BAG!" He completely ignored Angela and walked inside.

     Five people already , then two more left. 'Wonder who the last people are' She froze in her place , waiting for the next person to bust in with a truck , since everyone was ignoring her.