Mission

Au : cops and robbers :D

Warning : nothing i guess ;)

Words :
This is very long and intense.

Note : this has a lot of mistakes and shit. Don't mind them sorry. :(:::((((
------

Most Criminals look dirty and slobby. Well, that was wrong for a certain gang in town who call themselves blackwatch. Maybe they were five or six but one of them who so many people saw, she had blonde hair and perfect blue eyes. But then again she was a thief.
- ———- -
   "When will you get me that Angela?!!"At the police station. Two officers who are known as Genji Shimada and Hana Song were being scolded by their commander, Jack Morrison.

   Hana and Genji were not like the other officers. Genji was your typical playboy who flirts with most criminals and Hana was a diva who would always talk on the phone when she's working.

  "Chill man! We talked to Hanzo about this."Genji shrugged as the cigarette moved to other side of his lips."Remember we have other criminals to find as well like Lena,Zen, and the other girl Sombra."

   Jack only got angrier at the two and continued to scold them. Suddenly the door opened to show one of the top officers, Fareeha Amari.

   "Any good news??"

The Egyptian nodded her head slightly."Well for one i found out where the criminals usually hide. I've stalked one of the thieves who i believe is Tracer."

  "So i guess you could say she left a 'TRACE' behind."Genji laughed out loud and started knocking on the table.

  Hana gave in to small giggles.

  "Both your shifts end around 6 A.M. every weekend. Hana you're cleaning my office and Genji you're going to clean every corner in this building."Jack was always serious but seeing their priceless reactions, he smirked.

   Fareeha snickered and sat in front of the two."Oh did you hear that? Commander said to serve me too."

   Both of them growled at her.

       -------

    'code red ; i see one of them' Lucio's voice was glitched over the speaker but ever officer could make out what he said.

   'Is Angela there?'Jack said on the mic.

  'Oh no, someone saw me'Mei's speaker was cut off after her quick message. Mei wasn't really a stealthy cop but she was hired anyways.

   "Freeze! Put your hands up."Her gun was in her hand as her flashlight was in the other. She flashed the light to see a tall skinny girl wearing a blue hoodie and a mask. It wasn't clear what she looked like to Mei.

  "How do you do?"She waved.

  "I said put your hands up! Don't make me repeat mysel- AH!"

——

   'Man i wonder what my mom cooked for dinner'Genji drooled on his mic.

   Everyone heard him.

  'Green dragon don't make me come over there and punch ya'Jesse tapped his mic.

  'Lucio can you see if they're all in there?'Jack ignored the ignorant Genji and preceded with the mission.

Lucio was silent for a minute until his mic worked.'Five in there, aren't they missing one?'

  'Alright. At least we got five. Snipers are you all ready?'Jack's voice reached the three snipers that were spread out on each side of the building.