I found him

"Jewels how do you not remember Kian Lawley!" I yelled across the house. I could hear my best friend walking back to my room "I don't know let me see what he looks like." I turned my laptop and showed Jewels his YouTube video.

She looked at him confused and shrugged. I rolled my eyes "Remember we were all best friends in 5th grade me, you, Kian, and Sam then they moved away to Iowa." She shook her head and kept eating grapes "Doesn't ring a bell, anyway I'm going to my room to edit my video buh bye."

I laid down staring at my laptop. I can't believe I found him I found the boy that was my first crush and first best friend.

It all started in elementary when I met Kian, he lived next door and we would have little play dates and then eventually we became very close once we were getting older. When we got in 5th grade we met Jewels and Sam and we all hung out all the time, and became close friends.

But then in the middle of 6th grade Kian and Sam moved to Iowa because their parents worked together and got new jobs.

Once they left me and Kian promised to keep in touch, I still remember what he said like it was yesterday "just know Renee that no matter what happens I will always be here for you, and you will always be my best friend." but a couple months later we just stopped talking all together and I started to believe his promise wasn't true. I was sad that I lost my best friend because I thought I would never see him again. But here he is I found him.

Once I got over Kian moving me and Jewels became close, and that's what brings us here today. Me and Jewels have been best friends ever since then, last year after we graduated high school we decided to stay in Los Angeles and move in together.

At the beginning of senior we started making YouTube videos, and now we are becoming more and more popular each day.

I closed my laptop and started thinking if I should find a way to contact him. I decided not to and walked to Jewel's room, "Let's go get lunch, there's nothing good in this house to eat anyway." She nodded and jumped up from the bed "yes please I'm starving!"

"Drive thru or go inside?" I asked Jewels while driving up to Taco Bell. She looked up from her phone "let's go inside".

We got our food and sat down. She looked at me "so are you going to get ahold of Kian"? I took a drink of my soda "no, if I see him again that would be great but he probably doesn't even remember me."

She laughed "I can't believe I don't remember him and you do." I nodded and sighed "I know."

"How did you find him anyway?" she asked. I smiled "well this morning I got a tweet from a girl asking if I knew who o2l was so I decided to look them up. And poof there he was, him and Sam!"

She nodded "oh, so are they like YouTube famous or what?" I finished my food "yeah I guess there's six of them and they all make really good videos, I'm surprised we haven't heard of them before." She shrugged "huh me too I'll check them out when we get home. Have they been on YouTube for a long time?"

We got up and started walking to my car "yeah almost three years, but now they are actually doing tours and stuff so their really known by a lot of people."

Once we got home we spent the rest of the night watching all of o2l's videos. They had really hilarious and creative videos. Jewels looked at me "the more and more I watch him and Sam the more I remember." I nodded "yup, it's crazy they make good videos too."

Jewels nodded in agreement "they really do, and his friend Jc is really really cute." I laughed and got up from the couch "well I'm going to bed todays been a interesting day." Jewels laughed "Tell me about it, night Renee I'm going to keep watching Jc's videos." I shook my head and headed to my room.

Once I got to my room I changed really fast then got into bed. I kept thinking about him and all the memories. I wonder if he's moved back, how he is, and if he remembers me. I wonder if he's seen my videos too and thinks about the memories we had like I am right now.

I sighed and closed my eyes hoping to dream of the boy I once knew.

Authors note; Hey guys sorry this first chapter was really short and boring but it will get better I promise! Tell me what you think! Read my other fanfic about Harry Styles. Follow me on twitter if you like (: @heyitsknj