26

private message
chriscake

Chris, have you seen seb?

chriscake
not since your engagement party why?

neither have i and he isn't answering my calls
i'm getting worried

chriscake
i'm sure he's fine, i'll come over and help you find him

thank you so much

*real time*
(ooooo we getting fancyyyy)

Becca and Chris went out to search for Sebastian. They traced their previous steps from the night before. "how did you not realise he was gone last night?" Chris questioned looking over to his best friend that was chewing anxiously on her thumb something that he remembered drove Sebastian crazy. "The last time I saw him, he was with you," she says her voice sounding shaken, "I thought he went home with you because it was easier." Tears welled up in Rebecca's eyes, Chris grabbed her shoulders making her look in his eyes, "hey, look at me, we'll find him." Becca shook her head moving backwards, away from Chris' hands.
"Will we Chris? We've checked everywhere, we've traced our steps to the very place we had exited the uber, there is no trace of him anywhere." Becca yelled in anger and sadness.
"There is one place," Chris trailed off, Becca's eyes went wide and signalled her best friend to carry on, "The last time I saw him he was with one of your cousins maybe he went there because he didn't have the money to get home or something." Chris said. Becca felt relief rush over her thinking that she was panicking for no reason. "Well, which cousin? Describe what they looked like." Becca blurt out rushing to find her soulmate.
"She had brownish, blondish hair and it was half up half down-" Becca stopped him,
"Rachael, come on, I know where he is, hopefully."