1. Taemin - ACE

A bit of information:

Y/N is studying in a college in Seoul. She has known Taemin for quite a long time and they've been together for almost a year and a half now. He has been promoting his ACE album recently.

Y/N P.O.V:

"I just reached my house. Where are you?", she asked on the phone.

"I'm going on stage in about 5 minutes. I'll call you later babe", replied Taemin.

"I love you", said Y/N before he hung up in a rush.

It's true that dating an idol is not an easy thing. Y/N missed him so much. He has been working so hard, he hardly had time for her. Not that she's complaining but the past few days she's been seeing him perform to 'Danger' and it got to her real bad. Damn that boy and his hips. She needed him so bad.

Taemin's P.O.V:

"Thanks for your hard work", Taemin said to everyone before finishing work for that day.

He was on his way to Y/N's house. He missed his girl way too much. He knows she's sad because he has been really busy these days but she won't say a thing. He's free for a few days now. So he wants to spend this time with her.

He reached her house and went inside. He found her watching his performance and making frustrating noises.

She stood up and yelled at the screen, "Damn you Lee Taemin for making me want you so fucking much".

Taemin couldn't help but laugh at her. He slowly walked behind her and gave her a back hug.

He smirked and whispered in her ear, "Did I make my baby girl horny?? Poor thing, you could have just asked for it babe. After all, I'm all yours, you know that, right?", he slowly bit on her ear lobe.

(3rd Person)

Y/N moaned when she felt him biting on her ear lobe. God, how she missed his touch. She turned around and crashed her lips onto his. It was rough. His hands roamed all over her body, pulling her close to him, squeezing her ass while grinding her core on his growing erection. She gasped and he took the oppurtunity to push his tongue inside her mouth.

He tasted her, giving a suck on her tongue and bit her lower lip.

She ripped his shirt apart, buttons flying everywhere.

He took off her top and skirt, leaving her in her undies. He stared at her.

"You're so beautiful", he said making her blush.

He carried her to the bed and sat on the bed with her on his lap.

Their lips connected again, tongues fighting to dominate one another. He groped her left breast and squeezed. He pinched her clothed nipple.

She gasped in his mouth, "Baby don't do that".

"Why? I can't help it baby", he said as he snapped her bra open and threw it somewhere.

He took each breast in one hand, kneaded and squeezed them. He kissed the valley in between them, pinching her nipples.

She moaned when he took her right nipple in his mouth and kissed it. He licked the area around the areola then bit on it. Putting it back in his mouth he sucked on it harshly.

She arched her back giving him more access. Moaning his name she pulled on his hair. He did the same to the left one.

Y/N brought his face close to hers and kissed him again. She opened the zipper of his pants. He was hard and she wanted him inside of her so bad.

Taemin was kissing her neck, sucking on her sweet spot when she pushed him back on the bed and took his crotch in her hands. She gently stroked it and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it.

"Fuck", he yelped. She licked the top of his crotch. He groaned.

Smirking she continued sucking on it and bobbed her head up and down. With a growl he pushed his entire length in her mouth.

"Damn, it feels so good babe". He could see her gagging.

He pushed her back, "Its my turn, princess".

He removed her undies and rubbed circles on her clit. Inserting a finger he pumped it in and out of her pussy. She couldn't take the slow teasing. She needed him right now.

"Taemin, please stop teasing", she said.

He chuckled, "What do you want baby girl? You want my dick?", he smacked one of her ass cheeks.

"Yes. Oh lord. Just do whatever you want. Please, just fuck me already", she moaned when he suddenly inserted two fingers inside of her.

He scissored his fingers, stretching her for his crotch.

He stood up and licked his fingers clean, "You taste good babe".

He got her on all fours and gave her shoulder a peck before aligning his crotch to her entrance. She was so wet. So ready for him.

He rammed into her. And began thrusting at a fast pace.

She screamed his name as his thrusts became more powerful and hard.

Y/N went weak in the knees, she was seeing black as he abused her cunt relentlessly.

He picked her up and squeezed her breasts.

"So beautiful", he whispered placing a kiss on her back.

"Taemin", she yelled.

"Me too babe", he grunted in response.

He started rubbing circles on her already sensitive clit.

It was too much for her. She screamed as she came and milked him dry. He moaned her name as he came inside her.

Both of them fell on the bed, tired and bodies covered in sweat.

Taemin kissed her lips and said, "I love you Y/N".

"I love you too babe. Don't leave me alone for so long", she weakly smiled at him.

He smiled and hugged her close to him.

"I'm sorry baby. I promise I won't", he said before falling asleep with her in his arms.

End
---------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. This is my first time writing a smut and I wrote it too big. If there are any errors, I'm so sorry for that. I hope you will enjoy. If you want to suggest me something or what/how I can improve, feel free to say so. 😁

Happy reading. 😁

Enjoy. 💖