Chapter 8

RENS POV

I woke up in the to the fucking light I look next to me to see Liz, Lin and Pao I look at them like what-the-fuck they were gonna say something the next thing we now is a pack of kittens following a hamster they were runing around my room are first reaction "WHO TURN THEM IN TO KITTENS" we look to the door to see Edison with a bucket "is it true what they say when you trow a cat from a hay place they fall on there feet" Edison said wall taking the cats in his arms and trowing the out the window "KYAAAA"is the only thing that we said when we push Edison out of the way we look out the window to hear the kittens say "CANDY LAND" we went running down stairs to see the kittens eating a LOT of candy the other tock the kittens out when I was about to tack Amaimon out he said "FUCK NO LIVE ME IN WONDERLAND" I tock him out the bag close it and teleported it to my room the next thing we now Edison let go of his rot wailer and said "lets see this little fuckers run" and the dog went after are kittens lets say after that happenstance we bet the crap out of Edison he got sow mad that a demon tail appeared then Mephisto appears out ove no where and trow water at all the girls, me, Ediso, himself and the kittens again when I opened my eyes I see Amaimon cuddling me I purred softly ...... WHAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ???

PAOLAS POV

I opened my eyes to see Rin beside me and snuggle beside me "hi Rin" I said softly "hi sweetheart" I liked his check wait.wait.DID I JUST LIKE HIM????

LINDA POV

"hi yuki-chan" "hi babe" we both snuggle and walk to the other and watch the show

LISBETH POV

HA HA HA BICHES IM A CAT now were is that pink loving ass do you know what happens when you have a set of claws and fangs you get to claw the fuck out off Mephisto MUA JAJAJA found him "~Mephisto darling~" when he saw me with my claws out the bitch started to run al over the place"RUN BIT RUN"

RENS POV

"LINDA, PAOLA AND LIZ look EMANUEL WITH SHURA" we ran up to him and started to say 'turn us back' but he didn't under stand us we look behind them to see Javier with a relay big smirk on his face the next thing we see is cat shura and cat Emanuel hehehe o shit he stated rolling like a pin ball we all rand I inside and play pin ball all over the place me and Amaimon run to my room lucky the door was opened we run inside and close the door the first Amaimon lays eyes on guess what??? you guess right the candy bag "NO my Candy Amai-Kun " I wined "

Sorry.Little.Gem.it's.Mine""NO"

I run to the bag and guard it sorry people but I'm a Candyholyc just like Amaimon I let out my claws "Mate lets share plissé" he purred sweetly "Ugh Fine" I gave in I clawed the bag and ripe it open and we both started eating the sweet sweet candy

AMAIMON POV

DAMN SHE'S HOT WHEN YOU TRY TO TACK SOMETHING THAT'S HERS "Love You Gem"

"Love You To Amai-Kun" She purred softly

PAOLA POV

BEST DAY EVER RUN RUN FROM THE BALL CAT HEHE IF I SAY THAT OUT LOUDE EMANUEL IS GONNA KILL ME "Rin my room" he nodes and we both run strait to my room "Rin Love You" "Love You Babe" he said we both started to run in my room and play around the hole damn place

LINDA'S POV

We snuck in the library and we start to read the books about love and romance demons and Angels

"Linda you now something" he said "what is it sweetheart?" "You're an angel" 'in an angel WAO he most really love me I'm a freaking OTAKU'

YUKIOS POV

I LOVE THIS GIRL SHE'S MY ANGEL

LISBETH POV

"I FOUND YOU" I started to claw his hole body jajajaja payback is a bitch

MEPHISTO POV

I LOVE HER BUT "SOMEONE GET HER THE FUCK OFF PLISSÉ HELP"

SHURA,EMANUEL AND EDISON POV

THIS DAY WAS FUNNNNN

JAVIER'S POV

HEHEHE THEY DIDN'T SUSPECT NOTHING MUA JAJAJA

3Persons POV

They spent the hole day in kittens form they had fun with there lover and friends ON TILL they all got tiered they each went to there rooms with there mates much to Lisbeth discomfort. shura, Emanuel and Edison shared a room and they all went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest for chapter 9

Comment if like or hated it