Rushing

Sweat started to drip down my forehead as the heat in my face started to build.
My friend already packed up came over to the Locke next to mine and started to yell telling me we had to get going. My other friend came and leFt with her. I was stuckk there still trying to get my locker open.
I kicked it again with rage
It opened
The bell range
Sweat started to drip down my forehead
I grabbed my bookbag, phone, and assignment folder. shoved everything
and slammed my locker shut
i ran down the steps jumping off the last three and hitting the ground. i almost sprinted down the other hallway to catch up with the other stragglers. I was in the clear with a group of other students heading to my class. No one noticed I had ran pretty fast down the hallway in the first place. I pulled up my bookbag strap, put my head down, and continued to walk to chorus. I'm normally excited for chorus but today not so much.
It had been such a horrible day my excitement had been demolished. Crushed by one thing once again. I opened the big chorus doors for once again no one cared to hold them for out of a huge crowd of about 15 people. My two friends were already sitting there laughing away and hadn't noticed me walk in. So I sat there by myself frowning. In disappointment in regards to my friends doing that to me, and for not doing something about it sooner. I looked up at them still talking not noticing my existence. Attendance was being done. I heard my name get called. But before I could even say a word I heard.
"She's trying to get her locker open it's jammed cause of all the stuff she puts in it she's not gonna be here for awhile."
Everyone started laughing for what reason I have no idea. I was sitting there as if I was invisible. I croaked
"I'm right here I got my locker open and there isn't a lot of stuff in there."
My friend looked at me in shock for she had no idea how I had got there and, that I had been sitting there the whole time. She looked at me spitefully and said
"You are really unorganized your locker is extremely messy and you'll probably end up leaving something here because of that reason do you have ur phone this time or will you end up having to run up and get it again?" Every one started to laugh again.
All I heard was the laughter in regards to myself because I have a problem with organization
She pointed that out in front of the whole class.
I was embarrassed
At this moment I wish I was invisible.