Staying with who?

The next day I did not feel well. I think it was mostly because it was my time of month. Being a girl if not that easy. Anyway, I got another group chat message from Ryan and he said "Hey! Nice profile pic." I said, "thanks" but in my mind I was like for the love of teen wolf who does this guy think he is?! That so stalker! I barely no him. A seconded later I get a knock on the door It's Bailey, he "had" to come over (my mom said) because his older brother (Jake) needs emergency surgery or something, and his Dad is in London for a work trip. And his Mom does not trust him home alone because of the last time it was like "Project-X", you know the crazy move with 10 teens and it turns in to 500 and the car is in the pool. Not quite bad but like that. Anyway, he is going to SLEEPOVER in our guess room! Do I prove of this... Hell no! What if he try's to sneak in my room at night and like rape me?! I help him bring his stuff and tell him to make him self at home. He is a nice kid pretty clean cut.

We started to play on my X-box when we got a phone call from his mom saying, " Jake has a blood clot is is leg." I was so shocked! Like how him? He was so cute, nice, athletic, (he plays like 4 different sports?) Bailey stared to almost cry. My uncle is a doctor in that blood filed and he was going to help Jake. I conferred Bailey and we I guess prayed? We also go to the same church every Sunday if I did not mention that. I gave him a drink of water and help him turn on the t.v. In the room he was staying in.

My Mom came up and talked to him for about 30 mins. Before I knew it I had to give him MY cell phone! Does my mom realised how much this means to me? My whole life is on this. All my text, calls notes accounts to social medias, pictures and things teen girls talk about. My Mom said its because "his phone broke and we need to keep in touch with him, you Mostly with me." ugh.