Fangirling

The Twitter Notification

Chapter 2;

Fangirling

^Zoee's POV^

As soon as I woke up I checked my phone. I got about a billion texts from Ariana, who was still in shock about the whole Matt thing. Instead of reading all of them I told her to come over so we can talk about the boys and other things.

I got bored and checked twitter ,I got many notifications, but one caught my eye. It said, "1 dm from @mr_carter" I screeched and yelled of excitement! The dm read,"Hey beautiful I'm Carter ◡̈" That dm made my day, no my life. My heart completely melted and I screenshoted it and quickly replied.

I said "omf I can't believe you dmed me, and you didn't just dm me you noticed me I love you so much" Then I deleted it because I thought it sounded too weird instead I just wrote, "Hey what's up thanks for dming me."

Ding dong ding dong, the door bell rang and I figured Ariana was here.

^Ariana's POV^

My eyes fluttered open, I read my alarm clock it said 12:37 pm. I sighed as I looked at my dm and saw Matt messaged me saying "Good morning gorgeous, hope I didn't wake you up ◡̈" I had the biggest smile ever it reached from ear to ear.

Then I got a text from Zoee asking me to come over. I decided to put a casual outfit on. Blueish greenish sweatpants from pink and a black zip up sweatshirt . I put my hair in a high ponytail and put basic makeup on such as mascara and a little concealer.

I grabbed my phone, charger and my car keys then I headed out the door.

When I got to Zoee's house I heard screaming. Zoee opened the door with the biggest smile on her face saying Carter dmed her! I was so happy for her! We were fangirling about Matt and Carter all day. I wonder what they were thinking right now.