Dej Loaf

Request are open

Your name
Celebrity
Senario

~Khalliy

Dej POV

I was on my world tour and I was having the time of my life. I missed my girl Yn terribly. I got off stage and looked at my phone.

25 miss calls
73 text

What the hell? I called the first number I seen.

"Hello is this Deja?" The person asked.

"Yes who is this?" I asked.

"My name is Sargent Marks, I work with your girlfriend Yn Broadnax." The man said.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"She was shot in the line of duty." He said.

"Is she okay?!" I asked.

"I am unsure at this time. I would advise you to come as soon as you can." He said.

"Okay thank you." I said hanging up.

I got pack to the hotel and booked the next flight to Atlanta. I went next door and knocked on Que's door.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Your sister has been shot." I said.

"Oh my god come on." He said coming with me.

We got to Atlanta and rushed to the hospital. I asked the nurse what room she was in and she said she was in surgery. We went up to the sugical floor and there were a bunch of cops.

"I'm Deja Timble, I spoke with someone by the name of Sargent Marks." I said.

"That's me, your girlfriend substained a gunshot wound to the abdomen. It struck an artery. We are asking for blood." He said.

"I'm her brother, im O-." Jacquees said.

"Okay go this way." He said.

"I'm O+" I said.

"Alright follow him." He said.

I gave the blood and Jacquees was on the phone calling family.

"Family of Officer Broadnax." The doctor said.

"That's us." I said getting up.

"She lost a lot of blood but I was able to repair the artery. I estimate she will make a full recovery." He said.

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Of course." He said leading us to her room.

I walked in and she was just waking up.

"Yn." I said.

"Dej." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got shot." She said.

"I know that silly." I said.

"Sis, I told you being a cop was dangerous." Jacquees said.

"I have heard that a million times." She said.

"Then why don't you listen." He said.

"Because a little bullet isnt going to stop me." She said.

"Next time it might. Dammit Yn im putting my foot down. You're leaving the force." I said.

"You're putting your foot down?" She said.

"Yes, I'm scared for you every time you walk out the door. I shouldn't have to feel like that. I love you and I would kill me if something happened to you." I said.

"Deja this is my career. You have this glamorous life. What will I have if I leave?" She said.

"Me, you can be living the same way as me Yn. I can take care of you. Let me do that." I said.

"I don't want to depend on anyone. Look who my brother is I wont even take nothing from him." She said.

"Well the next bullet you take could kill you or paralyze you. You are going to depend on me. I dont mind I love you and want to spoil you like the Queen you are. Look at these tattoos what do they say?" I asked.

"Yn, my Queen." She read mine.

"Deja, my forever." I read her's.

"Okay I will resign my position." She said.

"Thank you."  I said kissing her.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too my little stanka." I said.