Chapter 13

I realize that I haven't done one of these yet, so here we go:  I don't own you (obviously -_-)and I don't own any of the pictures. Credit goes to their owners. I only own your backstory (if I ever explain it), and other OCs.

The halls were rowdy, crowded, and loud as you walked through them with Jackson. He stuck by your side, making sure you didn't get lost in the crowd.

"Are the hallways always like this?" you ask.

He scratches his head sheepishly. "Unfortunately, yes. Except for during class period. They're practically empty at those times."

You nod.

"So, what school did you go to before you came here?" Jackson looks ahead.

Your mind freezes. Do they have academies here? Do they even know what ninjas are? You can't sense any chakra in anyone in this 'high school', except for two, which is obviously Naruto and Sasuke. Which means you are most likely stronger than them, considering that you know jutsu and they don't.... no offense to Lee. He's strong!

Wait... can you still use chakra in this world? You'll have to test that out back at...home.

"Hellooooo? Earth to (Y/N)?..."

You snap out of your mind rant and smile at Jackson. "Uh... I went to...uh... Konoha Nin Academy!"

He looks at you blankly. "You went to what?"

You look away nervously. "It's a..a...uh...private...thing. Yeah."

He looks totally confused. You can't say you went to a ninja academy. He wouldn't believe you and would think you're crazy.

"Well, we should probably get going...?"

He shakes his head. "Uh, yeah. Sorry."

You walk silently next to eachother, which is kind-of awkward. But whatever, you've been through worse. You start thinking about how you ended up in this world, about when that guy caused you to break some bones in your foot, when someone touches your arm.

Automatically thinking it's an enemy, you quickly jerk your elbow backwards, successfully elbowing the person in the stomach. You would've punched them, but you can't really move your whole body.

You carefully turn around when you hear the grunts coming from they presumably guy...

.

.

.

and see Sasuke grabbing his stomache.

"Oh my kami! I'm so sorry Sasuke! I-I didn't mean to!"

Now, you know you have a crazy strong arm. And to have an elbow jerked into your stomach with no protection from you has got to hurt.

He coughs. "I-it's fine, (Y/N)..."

People around you whisper. You can hear some of them. 'Damn! Did you see how fast she reacted?!' and 'Oh wow, don't mess with her...' and 'Poor guy. Looked like a strong hit.'

You feel so bad.

"Sasuke. I am am sooo sorry! I promise I didn't mean it! I thought it was an enemy! I didn't know it was you! I'm so sorr-"

You're cut off by Sasuke grabbing your hand, which you waving all over the place.

"(Y/N), I said it's fine. Don't worry about me."

The hallway goes quiet.

He's still holding his stomach, but he's standing up straight, which is good.

You sigh in relief. "Okay." He lets go of your hand, as the people in the hallway stare at you and Sasuke.

You turn around and look at the people. "What are all of you looking at? Get a move on!"

They look surprised, but they still listen as they scatter to their classes. You turn towards Jackson. "Hey, sorry about that. I kind-of delayed our trip, huh?" You scratch your neck, like Naruto does, and give him a smile.

"Oh! By the way, this is my other friend, Sasuke. Sasuke, this is Jackson! We met in class," you jerk your head towards Jackson as you explain who he is and how you met him.

Sasuke gives him a glance before looking away. "Hn."

Damn! Why do you have to be some emotionless around other people?!

You sigh.

Sasuke looks down at your brace. "How's your foot?"

You sigh again. "It's a little sore, but it's doing okay. Thanks for asking."

You're about to ask Jackson if you can start going to class, when you hear someone running from behind Sasuke.

"Oi! Sasuke! Don't go disappearing on me like that, bro!"

It's Ross.

^ This is what Ross looks like

Sasuke doesn't even look at him as he trots up to him breathing heavily. "We're gonna be late fo- oh! Hey, (Y/N)!"

You smile and wave at him. He smiles nervously. "Come on Sasuke. We gotta get you to math class!"

You light up at the fact that Naruto won't be alone. "Hey! Naruto's next class is math too!"

Sasuke rolls his eyes. "He's not gonna stop talking to me. He hates math..."

You laugh. "Yeah. He hates math." You wave goodbye to Sasuke and Ross as they walk back to the direction Sasuke came from. You turn back to Jackson. "Once again, i'm sorry."

Jackson smiles. "It's fine. Though, we should probably go now if we don't want to be late..." You nod as you follow Jackson to your history class.

"I've heard a lot of talk about that Sasuke dude in the halls this morning. They were right." Jackson states as he looks towards you while still talking. His bangs fall in front of his face and he tries to blow them away with his breath...which didn't work....

"Heh. Tried to be cool there. Didn't really work." He chuckles at his own stupidity. "Well, cool's not really my thing anyway."

You laugh as he smiles at you. He's nice. Hopefully you can grow to be good friends. Him and Mitch too, of course.

"Welp, looks like we're here."