Chapter 8

Cam and i went shopping for her and Danny bought almost everything for her. Danny kicked us out of our house to do something special so we are staying at his. Lucy was asleep by the time we got settled down so Cam put her in our room.

"Hey." I heard Cam say as he walked back in. I smiled softly, "hi." he sat next to me as I put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head as we heard a car pulling up. I saw Ben come in, my eyes grew as he told Cam to leave. Cam gave me a sorry look. I looked at my brother scared, he sighed. "Im sorry Lolita. I acted terrible and now you and Cam adopted a little girl I just. I couldn't handle it."

I nodded holding his cheeks. "Your my big brother I will always love you." he smiled softly as he kissed my head. "I will always love you Lolita" I just smiled. "Mommy?" I heard as I looked behind me. "I heard noises. She said rubbing her eyes tired. I giggled softly, "my big brother is here," I seen excitement in her eyes.

She ran over as she looked at him smiling huge. "Benny this is Lucy she's three (sorry if I changed the age). She looked at him hugging him, "welcome to the family little one." she giggled. "That means we are done. I have said this when I left! ....grow up." Cam said as he hung up his phone. She seen Lucy hugging Ben as he smiled.

"Where's Danny?" I smiled, "kicked us out of the house he is working on a super secret project." he nodded. "We should have a BBQ. Fae and Ciara are in the rental car outside. The guys are with Danny." "FOOD!!!!" Lucy yelled/squealed. All of us laughed. "She is going to fit in perfect." I nodded as he smiled. "Well we will get food. Knowing Danny!" I rolled my eyes. "Hey he has food. Trust me." he laughed.

The door opened avian as I seen Sarah. "Sarah!!!" I squealed as I jumped on her. She squealed as she fell with me. "Jesus!" she yelled at me as I smiled sheepishly at her. "Where is Danny?" "the house working on a project for Lucy." I said as Lucy gloped us too giggling. Sarah smiled as she grabbed Lucy snuggling her. "Aweh she is a princess like Danny said." I giggled as Lucy got excited. "Really?" she nodded as I smiled.

"I will be back!" Ben yelled as I waved. Sarah smiled, "I am going to go tell the boys so I will be back." I nodded as Cam hugged mefrom behind. "Alright sweetie what do you want?" she smiled Mac n' Cheese and Hot dogs." I nodded texting my brother a huge list I needed. "Alright how about you n dad watch a movie?" she nodded as she hugged Cam's legs.

I started cooking about an hour later I heard Ben, "so much food." I giggled softly. My brother started the grill as I made everything else. By the time everything was done everyone was having a beer talking and watching Lucy. As we were eating Danny was eying Ben who was talking to Ciara.

"I-is there something going on?" I whispered to Danny as he looked at me. He pointed to his phone as I looked at mine.

Daddy Danny: your brother doesn't trust either of us. He just wants you "happy"

I frowned as I got sad.

Me: so his apology to me was meaningless And pointless.

I ate slowly as I looked at my brother and his girlfriend. I got mad thinking about it. "I will be right back." I said smiling. I walked away into Cam and It's room as Cam came in behind me. I handed my phone to Cam as he got upset. I seen him text off my phone but I didn't care. I put on my hoodie trying to get rid of these thoughts in my mind. When Cam touched my shoulder they seemed to disappear.

He handed me my phone as I seen a message from my brother.
BigbroBen: I honestly am still upset with you and I do want you "happy" as you put it but you have to build my trust back you lost it when you slept with Danny drunk or not. Who knows if your pregnant you will probably lose Cameron if you are no man wants his beat friends baby. To live with consequences all the time. You just seem to be gaining more and more by day. I love you but you need to grow up Lolita.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as Cam kissed them away. "Im sorry and no matter if you are or not I will always be here. I don't Care what Ben thinks." I smiled softly as someone knocked on the door.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey guys let me know how ya like it so far sorry if it took so long.