Hi I am wolfie

Hi I am lilly people call me wolfie i would like it if did too because i am basically telling then story of my life so yeah this is about me and shade and how i screw up all time and he fucking still loves my i don't know how the fuck he does it i am a fucking handful who doesn't deserve a boy like him. so i was in my living room on my phone and my xbox one at the same time playin a normal gun game with a headset and a microphone and suddenly i got invited to a party it was a radom guy i joined his party we got along pretty fast we hanged out alot well now i will probably not be telling the story i will be living it again oh fuck. The day after wolfie met shade she accidentally called him shad wolfie freaked out she said sorry she was just too much of an aphmau fan shade did not know who aphmau was.

Shades pov
What was she talking i asked her who it was and some type of roleplayer I don't know what a roleplay was but i looked it up and it pretty cool I actually started to watch aphmau. we wanted to i mean we were both 17 so i mean we could meat right? I will drive to the pond at 5:00 thats when we will meet I don't really know why people call her wolfie but i can't wait to meet her my blackish redish ears tail skake in eximent I was so excited tomorrow i will see her!
End of shades pov

Wolfie's pov

I am excited my crystal blue ears and tail move like crazy we decided to a month and now its time now we trust eachother enough i feel bad for myself in month i realized i have had a crush on shade ever sence i met him the he talked the way i hear his voice fills me happiness i need sleep in the morning i wake up i drive to pond at 5:00 I see him shade I know this because he looks new and i know everyone in this town i go up to him and say hi I'm lilly but please call me wolfie he looks at me he sees my blue crystal ears and tail and picks me up and spins me i laughed beginning for him to put me down but he wouldn't!
He went home with me he had no where else to stay but my parents just  died a week ago so i had room for him we fought over my room he liked it! I pushed him into my parents room and stuck my tongue at him and he said stop being such a babby i said that i wasn't a babby and everybody does it we went off too bed i fell asleep laughing at him in the morning he woke up and went over to my room and hugged me i woke up i blushed a little but just a little but he only wanted breakfast so i cooked up some pancakes for us and then we to high school my high school bully was Molly Franklin she was a total bitch to me and was looking at me and shade walking together she went up to shade and said what are doing with a pussy darling u know u could hang out with me instead of her we could do alot of thing like a game a kissing game shade response was so funny i laughed he said fuck no bitch go away molly pouted and went to her friends and watched us i saw her so I hugged shade and felt abbs underneath shade started blushing over a hug thats adorable we went home and molly came in and started beating the fuck up and i was bleeding uncontrollably then shade heard me screaming and ran to room upstairs and saw me and through molly out the window he held me and stop the bleeding i fell asleep he fell asleep next to me!