ears pierced

My chapter again

XD

I felt the coldness carefully stir at the bottom of my stomach. I kept eating anything in sight. Cookies, Bread and even fish. I just wanted the emptiness inside to leave. I felt hollow like an empty shell.

"Sweetie, Get ready for school..." Mummy drawled, The cigarette smoke spiralled out in front of my face as she bent over to pull my blonde pigtails into place. Her hair cascaded down her back, her eyes were chocolate brown and covered with eye make up. Mummy was gorgeous, I've always sort of wondered why I didn't turn out like her. I looked in the mirror everyday and all I see is some girl with empty blue eyes and a heart to match. My hair was blonde with streaks of black.

Mummy carefully hiked up my brand new school skirt up to mid thigh as I whimpered.

"Mummy, it hurts..." I whimpered, I tried to wrap my arms around Mummy's neck but she just pushed me away. Her eyes swirled with anger and she raised her hand to slap me hard across the cheek.

"That's life, Monique." Her voice was cold and I had to bite back my tears because I knew that would only get her madder. She took my pigtaisl out as she held my head still. She quickly slicked on some of that black gooey thing she slathers all over her eye...onto mine. She put a light pink powder on my cheeks and some glossy stuff on my lips. She brushed my now wavy hair out a bit.

"Perfect." She murmured and then she disappeared into the other room, for what seemed like ages. She came back with a huge needle and a malicious grin.

"Screw the pharmacy...I think your old enough to get your ears done." She stepped towards me and I kept back away until I could feel the hard door behind me. I blocked my ears and let a small scream escape my lips.

"If you fucking ruin your make up with all that crying, I'm going to kill you. Now get here." Her voice was tangled between fury and rage.

Pain ripped through my skull as I felt my hair being pulled. I started to scream but before I could I felt something stuffed into my mouth. Mummy quickly tied my hair up into a pony tail and moved towards my right ear. She didn't clean my ear like I saw the pharmacist do to her, a million times... She just pierced it. Pain throbbed through my right ear and tears started rolling down my eyes but before long she was onto my other ear, which then exploded with pain as well. As she came over to inspect me, her face of delight turned back to anger.

She yanked me out of my chair...Her face so close to mine I could feel her sticky breath on my face.

"You fucking slut, I thought I told you not to ruin your make up?" She pinched my arm until all I feel was the pain radiating of that spot.

"No food for two days, that'll teach you not to be so fucking useless." She declared quickly redoing my make up. She shoved my school bag towards me and pushed me out the door. I tripped over and down the front stairs as the door slammed shut. Carefully I limped over to the bus stop and waited for a bus the would help me escape my fate.