Zuri Ross

Griff's POV:

I never thought that love could be real because I never had a family to show me what that was.  Then when Xander's family adopted me as one of their own, all the love hit me in the face.  It's very gooey by the way. 

 I guess I just went on a massive path to tell people that I finally knew what love was.  It felt great... for a while.  I made some great friends and some great spinning blade of death machines.

And I guess the summer Christmas kind of got me in the mood for all this love nonsense.  So yeah, I told Zuri I "like liked" her.  It was nice at the time and the first few dates were okay.  

But then she got really annoying.  Every girl that she sees me talking to, she gets jealous!  Like, I was just asking Tiffany the temperature...

I really think I should end things with this spoiled rich kid.  All she cares about is being famous and going viral.  Like, there are more important things...

Oh no, she's coming over now.  How am I going to tell her?

"Hey Griffy-boo."  Zuri gushed.

Mhm.  She probably would say that to Todd from Eagle Cabin too.

"Hey."  I said.

"So, I thought we could go to the Spot and...you know...'talk'. "  Zuri winked.

Um.  That is just awkward.  We barely have held hands.

"Actually...I promised Ravi that I would...help...erm...RAVI...study his flash cards."  I stuttered.

"Fine! "  She yelled and sashayed away.

That was a nightmare.

I wonder when I'll finally have the guts to break up with her.