Chapter 7

*Zayn POV*

What just happened?

Bella kissed me. That's what happened.

She...she..actually kissed me.

It felt like only Bella and I, no one else. We were the only two people. The kiss was amazing. I felt sparks, literally. There was something in that kiss that was different; I can't even begin to describe. But......

Why did she kiss me?

Why?

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Liam, looking pissed and sympathetic (If that's possible). I see Kiley, Niall, Louis, and Harry with their mouths hanging slightly open, surprised. The blondes look green with envy and the brunette just stares at the crowd. 

"ZAYN, KISS ME!"

"I WANT A KISS, ZAYN!"

"MY TURN, ZAYN!"

I realize that the fans are going crazy. The screaming is louder than it had been all night. When I look at the crowd, some of the girls have murderous looks on their faces. 

Shit. This can't be good.

Wait.

Where's Bella?

I back track. The song finished up and she kissed me. It felt like the best thing in the world. She broke away first and, I think, ran off the stage. 

Why?

********

*Bella POV*

I run as fast as my legs could go. Everything blurs. There's blues, blacks, browns, and whites all arround me. The doors become one long door and the people all look like blobs. I almost ran into three people.

What have I done?

Why did I kiss him?

Why?

It felt...right...I guess. There were sparks going off.

Shit. 

Nolan.

How do I explain this to him?

My life just gets harder every single day.

Someone grabs my hand and stops me. I turn and see the lady with too much blush on, from before. 

"What about the baby pictures?" she asks.

"What about them?" I ask, confused. Then, I understand what she's talking about.

"You're going to host that bit," she points in the direction of the stage. "Hurry along, now." I guess she doesn't know what just happened on stage.

"No, I can't go out there. I don't want revenge anymore," I turn and run away, praying I don't trip. I look over my shoulder and see that the lady has disappeared.

I run for a few more minutes before opening a random door and going in. I quickly shut the door and fall to my knees. The full impact of what I just did hit me like a truck. I kissed Zayn when I'm dating Nolan. It feels like I cheated on Nolan, even though it was just a kiss. The waterworks start. I full on shake with snobs. I try to stop the tears but they have a mind of their own.

Why did I kiss him?

I feel my phone vibrate.

Kylie: Where r u???

I don't bother to reply. I really don't want to talk to anyone and explain why I did it, when I don't even know why.

I look up and take in my surroundings. There are two racks of clothes on one side. There is a mirror and dressing table right next to the racks. A couch, television, and a mini fridge take up the other side of the room. It looks like a tornado hit the room. There's clothes all over the couch and trash everywhere. What happened here?