The Decision

-Lucy-

"Don't get so lonely, Canie...
Hey, don't overreact, the school will only be for 8 months, besides, I'm going to leave in August, I still have 2 months before that...
You know what, I'm going back there in the next 2 days, we can talk about this as soon as I'll arrive. Byyyeee...."

Cana and I talked about my plan to study in London over the phone. She wasn't so happy about it. Of course, she's my best friend and we've been side by side for a long time. How could I leave her?...
I have to. She, of all people, should know that. Perhaps, she will eventually agree to it.

"Lucy, dear, someone's looking for you!" 

Mom called from downstairs, which slightly shocked me. Who would be looking for me here in Crocus, could it be...?

"Who is it, mom?" I suspiciously asked, while, reaching for my decent clothes in the closet. I changed from my sleeveless undershirt to a cotton tie sleeve top, paired with denim shorts then, I went downstairs, still wondering who might be visiting me at this moment.

"Mom...! You told me someone's looking for me." I was about to go towards my mom's bedroom when our housekeeper went near me.

"Ms. Lucy, your mother is at the balcony, with a visitor." 

 I instantly rushed to the balcony, and when I was already closed, I saw my mom  talking delightedly to
a familiar guy, and his marigold locks.

Loke?!...