!The Game!

Y/n POV
y/n: it was a great time at the mall i loved it..!
(We shopped like hella..it was fun i love my bitch so much shes the best
I like her shopping style )

Hyundey: i know it babe...i love it to accept ur makeout session with that hottie..😜

Y/n: seriously just stop it. u already mocked me 1000time on our date 😣
( she started laughing..the--)

??: who made a MAKEOUT SESSION??

I startled at the tone which clearly emphasis on "makeout session" i turn my back which was face the person.
Then noticed it was...

Mum: wt is the matter??
(She didnt look that angry but i am scared who the hell is not scared of there parents...{if ur NOT comment and tell me✍} )

Y/n: i-it w-was wall..i mean a-all
( i was brave enough to ans but i was damn sluttering)

Hyundey: y/n means it was all an accident, we just saw a man makingout at the mall so, u know how innocent our dear y/n is, right aunty

Mum: ohhh i know

(Innocent my foot but afcourse u just cant tell ur beloved parents that u had a makeout session can you..)

Hyundey: if u dont mind aunty can i change my clothes at ur home its already late for the party

Mum: oh yes dear..y/n take hyundey to ur room and u also get ready

(She yells at me till i get into my room,
Well its make over time i guess..)

Hyundey: lets get started(she lifts her hand up to me n i do the same and we hifive each of us.)

This is hyundey outfit

Her hair style

My outfit as i was the princess Tonight

Tonight

My outfit as i was the princess Tonight

My hairstyle

Hyundey: yahh u look pretty then me
(She pouted at me)

Y/n:well its my day...isnt it ovious i should be The center of attraction.😌

(She throw a pillow on me, which i safely doughed)

Y/n: yahhh wtf is ur problem huh??

Hyundey: its u---
(Someone inturrepted our little fight with a bang on the wall)

??: ahem...r u not late for the party
Ladies.
(With a stern face he looks at us.)

Y/n: w-we r ready keth,just on r way.

(Intro: keth his is an agent works under my dad,his strict,heart as hard as rock,strong but hard working and multi talented, very trustworthy,i know him from when i was a kid👶)

Keth: well get ur ass down right NOW!!

(WE STARTED RUNNING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE...WITH ARE DRESS)

~Arrived at the Banquet~
Y/n: i am SOO nervous

Hyundey: i am too but but not that much as u..( she laughs at me as i was sweating like shit..💦💦)

(The main door opened....it felt like i am a bride walking throught the door on a red carpet i felt all there eyes on me,i tried my best to ignore them and walk towards my father who was smilling at me with lots of love and beside him... . . .A guy i met🤔at the MALL😰)

Dad: darling u look beautifull...

Y/n: (i blush at the statement and look away)...amm thanks

Dad: (smiles brightly)..ohh well let me meet u my best frnds son(he look at another direction and holds my hand)
..Mr.kim tae hyung

Y/n: hello Mr.kim nice to meet you (i greeted him with a smile.)

Tae hyung: me too miss.y/n u can call me tae or tae hyung( he gives a box smile brightly at me..aww soo cute)

Y/n: t-tae hyung
(I try to say his name and he chuckle's at me)

Dad: i will live u for now i have to greet others too.
(Like that he leaves us...and i & tae started talking and he was very funny
And cute,i think its a destiny that we meet)

Tae: let me bring some drinks.

Y/n: thanks

(He walks away in a split of time he vanished. I felt lonely as i was walking to pass my time i heared a weird noise from the balcony.it was closed as i moved towards it in curiousness, i forword my ear to listen the conversation clearly. when i heard the statement i was paralized at the spotted in fear..)

??: he should be DEAD tonight...u hear me.

??(2): sorry boss it cant be possible there is much protection.(a deep voice man speaks)

??: it cant be possible at any time..why
(He bangs something very hardly. Which makes me shiver in fear...but the main problem is who is the target of them)

??(2): but there is a way.

Y/n:a way???(i speak to my self)

??: what..which way?? (Asks to him with a hope)

??(2): "his daughter"

??: how..??

??(2): if we kill him only his wife well suffer but if we kiddnape his one an only daughter they both,he and his wife well suffer ever single sec..in "PAIN".

??: but how will u take her..??

??(2): she is not that hard to get.
(The first guy laugh at him...with happiness)

??: woah finally my revenge will be taken...he well die Mr.****(ur dads name)

(My eyes widen when i hear his name...i started to move form the place to go to inform my dad.but i accidently make a vase fall form its place.which made a great impact and the closed balcony doors open wide..i didnt dare to turn to look at the assasins,i started to run for my life..
I felt like someone is chasing me. I didnt care the directions and only ran till i meet a great huge wall....which was a dead END...

Again thank you for ur support
Pls try to forgive my mistakes
And hope u like my story
And the most inportant
Pls give likes to my ff
🤗thank you🤗