Prologue

OK, I wasn't supposed to publish this book till the end of the week. Guilty as Charged but I couldn't help it.

I'm so full of hubris, it keeps me up at night sometimes.

All in All, here's the THIRD Touch in the Worlds Book! And it's all thanks to you guys!

Hope you like it!

All my Love!

Stephen Garrison was beginning to get impatient. It was nothing new...and it was especially nothing new to his little sister who was practically salivating in front of the book rack.

"The guy said the new Twilight would be here!" She wailed and Stephen barely avoided putting his hands up to his ears.

"Kat, pick one, let's get out of here, I'm getting a migraine!" He hissed. "Shut up, Steph! You promised you'd come with me," she said. "I did and here I am, I didn't sign up for you to cry over a stupid book on an idiot girl and a glittering vampire. Get your stuff together, already, you're 15!" he said.

"So...?" she finally turned to him with a confused look.

"So, shouldn't you be into sensible things?" he asked.

"True love is a sensible thing."

"Sweetie, picking whether you want to get it on with a cold dead body and a guy who bursts out into fur and is salivating over a taken girl is not true love." He said as kindly as he could.

Kat, of course, took it the completely wrong way.

She stomped her foot, gave him a vicious look and stormed away.

"So much for being a good brother," he muttered, casting a disgusted look at the bookshelves. Great, not only was his mom going to yell at him for getting Kat upset he was going to have to lock his door just in case she decided to exact revenge.

He should've watched his way because the next second he was crashing against a woman in a long hooded coat. He would've thought it was strange had his mind not been trying to look for ways to placate Kat on the way home so she wouldn't tattle tale.

"I'm sorry," he said carelessly, sidestepping the woman or man or whoever it was, following his sister out of the store.

The person in the coat, a woman, watched the boy leave with barely disguised glee.

It was odd, how excited she could get over people who weren't characters in her book.

Of course, they would soon be, so she had an excuse. She had heard writers didn't really care about real people. That was stupid of course; writers needed people to base characters on.

Mixing and mixing again gave them perfection and that was what she was striving for.

She delved into her pocket, bringing out the two photos she had taken. Girl and boy, different and yet similar to a T...

She was going to have so much fun...

Turning around, she disappeared into the rows of shelving.

*Cue Drumroll*

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

I'll try to get chapter 1 up TODAY but if I can't do pardon.

PLEASE REVIEW!