The Boy of DARKNESS!

About- hey my names Cody brown, I'm 17 year old sophomore in high school and I've finally decided to start writing/typing my book! Hehe ok my book is called DARKNESS- and it's about this boy who has struggled in a world of torment and incivilities, but there's a catch, this world isn't like ours, no no it's much different, it's a world of super human abilities! Hope you enjoy and please send me your comments ^.^-

-----------------Chapter 1------------------

The Reckoning

It was a cold and stormy night, I was in a confined metal box for hours, but those hours soon began to feel like days, those days began to feel like months and I felt like I was going insane. I missed my life back in my trailer home. It wasn't much but it was home to me in which I had memories, precious memories that would soon be forgotten. My home town was a mere grimace in the past, just a flash of light faded by the sunset. I was shunned from my home and treated like a monster. I guess they hated me for what I have become. I have no future anymore except one for certain.......... My future will be carved with blood!

I was shunned because of the prophecy that a blond headed boy would be born with hazel eyes. The boy would kill his first victim by age three. .......so far the prophecy...... Is right. That boy is me! My memories flash for the last time and I see light coming through some cracks in the crate I'm in so I peek out and see what looks like to be sand. I growled and I held back my hand and a blue light appeared In my hand and it bursted into the crate wall sending it spiraling off. I had finally emerged from the box to be blinded by the sun..... Or suns. I was astonished at the sight. Two suns in the sky! Amazing! I looked around for anything and found a small crate. I ran to it and there was a note from my mother attached to the top. I crumbled the note and tossed it aside. "She never cared" I opened the crate to see a sword, some water and a compass. "They finally got rid of me" I smiled and nodded "guess it's time to make my own living" I saw nothing but, sand, sand and more sand. I looked at my now clenched hands and smirked "today..... IS MY RECKONING!!"