❣️Heartbeat❣️

Jihyo's POV

"Jihyo, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. He held my hands and stared deeply into my eyes. No words are coming out from my mouth. I was in shock because I didn't expect this to happen.

I need to answer him...

"Yes." I said and smiled widely. His mouth was wide open. Suddenly it turned into a smile. The happiest smile that you would ever see.

"Jinjja?" He asked one more time. I nodded and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and our friends started to shout like a proposal just happened. Well a proposal as a girlfriend, not as a wife.

"Ya! Jungkook-ah. We should celebrate this." Namjoon said and put his arms around Jungkook's shoulders.

"Kim Namjoon. Leave them alone. They need to have some alone time you know?!" Jeongyeon said while dragging Namjoon away from the two of us.

Everyone left. I can't help but smile when Jungkook cannot still recover from what just happened.

"Wait, is this a dream? Or not? Please don't tell me this is a dream." He pleaded and hugged me again but tighter this time.

"Sorry Jungkook but you're just dreaming." I tried to joke him. His facial expressions went down. I laughed and kissed his cheeks.

"Now tell me if you still think that you're just dreaming." I said. He pouted. Wah! He's so cute.

"I'm just dreaming." He said. I looked at him weirdly. Suddenly he pointed his index finger towards his lips.

"Ya!" I blushed and stepped away from him. I can feel the heat in my cheeks. He laughed.

"A kiss in the lips will break the spell of the dreaming prince." He said while hugging me on my waist. I looked at him with disbelief.

"Ya, do you want to break up?" I said. He shook his head as a no. He pouted, again.

"But I was just asking for a kiss." He said with his puppy eyes. Oh well.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. After that I can see his adorable bunny smile.

"Thank you Jihyo. You're the best babe ever." He said and rubbed our noses together. I smiled. Wait what-babe? It makes me cringe.

"Seriously? Babe? It's so common." I said while walking outside the garden. By the way, that garden... That garden is the place where we first met. I remembered that I was watering the plants when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a guy, that turns out to be Jungkook, so close to me. And guess what? I accidentally poured water on him since I was still holding the watering can in a slanted way. After that we became friends, luckily he is also my classmate so we mostly spent our time together. Many girls are fangirling over him. Even me. But I really didn't expect him to confess to me last week. I have no idea that he have the same feelings for me. So after that he started to court me and then this happened... This is really the best day of my life.

I came back from my thoughts when Jungkook interlocked our hands.

"Well, what do you want? Baby? Sweetheart? Darling? Bae? Mine? Or love?" Jungkook asked. I chuckled.

"Jihyo is fine with me." I said. He smiled.

"But I want to call you babe." He said leaning closer to me.

"Okay, fine. It's your choice." I said. I heard him chuckle and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Park Jihyo." He said. He stopped infront of me and cupped my cheeks.