11

Gahdifhvwoocodbdockdbskxkjsbfbdjdjdksjdjdbdbdioswlwkbdd

---------------------------

Sieun's POV

I can't believe it. I thought he didn't want to meet up with me. Right now I feel really excited and at the same time nervous, which I call nervoucited. I really don't know why.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wore ripped jeans with a white crop top and checkered thin sweater tied on my waist.I also put light makeup on and put my hair on a bun.

After I finished fixing myself I went directly to Cute Café
----------------------------

When I arrived there I chose the seat closest to the window. I ordered tea since I don't drink coffee . After I got my order a random girl came up to me and showed me BTS's photo cards and asked me if I wanted one (and of course I said yes, I mean who wouldn't?) so I said sure but then she said 3 dollars and left. -_-

------------------------------------

A couple of minutes later a guy came in and asked me if he can sit infront of me and me as a nice person said yes. It was odd for him to ask that since there's lots of seats available. But anyways this dude literally dressed up in all Gucci. Wow he must like Gucci a lot. His phone case is also Gucci even his shoes are Gucci.

Anyways where's that Kim Taehyung? Don't tell me he won't show up. That jerk he just wait I'm gonna spam him with my precious messages.

❤️❤️Taehyung❤️❤️

Sieunnie❤️: where a you jerk?

Siuennie❤️: I've been waiting for 10 minutes

Siuennie❤️: yah!! Answer back!!

---------------------------------

I keep on spamming him with messages I also hear the guy-that-sits-infront-me's phone keeps on making the ting sound when you receive a message then he suddenly said something that jungshooked me.

"I've been here the whole time Sieunnie"

"What da freak?! You're Kim freaking Taehyung?! The guy that didn't want to meet up with me?!"

"Yup!" ^____________^

"No way! You're lying!"

"Nope. You even called me jerk earlier."

"Prove it then. Take your mask off."

I told him to take his mask off to convince my self more. I mean I'm already convinced that his the guy that texted me this whole time since he literally said the nickname only one person know. But the thing that shook me most was when he took his mask off the face that came out was BTS' Kim Taehyung slash V slash alien slash blank tae slash my bias.

"Omagad no way..."

"Sorry for everything I did, really sorry for calling you a jerk Taehyung." Well at this point on wards I'm really embarrassed.

"Waaaah! Daebak! I never knew Jung Sieun can be this shy (teasing tone)!"

"Yaaaah! You wanna die!

"I'm too young to die honey"

"Cmon stop calling me pet names"

"But I want to jagi!"

"Aish! Let's just order"

"Mkay!"

-----------------------------------------------

We talked about random stuff and be our silly selves.

"Sieun-ah I need to go. My manager said we need to get ready for Mcountdown tomorrow."

"Ok just text me when you're not busy anymore"

"I'll drop you off to your house"

"No,no it's it fine I'll just text my brother to pick me up"

"Are you sure?"

"Yup so go now or you'll be late"

"Ok just text me when you're at your house already "

"Okay bye!"

Then out of nowhere he.......hugged me really tight. I couldn't really move and do anything else but to hug him back,so I did. What shocked me the most is, he kissed the top of my head before leaving me looking like a tomato.

"Annyeong Sieunnie!"

"A-annyeong..."

I snapped out of it when I remembered I have to text Siyong to pick me up.

---------------------------------------------------

Ma ugly BRO! ^_^

Sieun: sang can you pick me up at Cute Café?

Siyong: ne noona I'll be there in 5.

-----------------------------------

Siyong came by fast and we went home.

❤️❤️Taehyung❤️❤️

Sieunnie❤️: Taehyung-ah we got home safely.

--------------------------------------------