Jealousy

I woke up to find the bed empty,I went to search for Sangwoo,until I saw him in the kitchen sat with some girl this girl was clutching his arm making me feel a pang of pain in my heart..the fucking cow,I sat on the table, "hello ( y/n)" Sangwoo grinned "meet Melissa!" He gestured to the woman clinging to his arm "Hello Melissa" I said in a icy tone,she simply nodded "Sangwoo how about you teach me some excercises in bed" she winked at him making my blood boil in rage,Sangwoo was enjoying this too much he grinned watching me squirm uncontrollably in my seat,he uttered back "get the bed laid" he kissed her cheek nodding,as she left the room I simply shifted my eyes to the ground,all a sudden he tugged me by the collar planting a kiss on my lips but I didn't respond I was furious how dare that damned cow touch my Sangwoo how dare he let her,i clenched my teeth in rage in which he chuckled lowly "jealous hmm?" He traced his fingers around my arms placing a knife into my hands licking my ear he whispered "you know what to do..prove your love to me" leaving kisses on my neck,yes I will kill her I won't share Sangwoo he's mine the little desperate bitch can rot for all I care "Melissa!!!!" I called in a sickly sweet tone Sangwoo was behind the door watching smirking that beautiful dark smirk.She dashed down "what is it (y/n) I'm busy tch" she said I clenched my teeth continuing "can you help me I was tidying the basement but I can't reach a spider web and your taller than me so.." she nodded "couldn't of that waited!,fine." I grinned trailing behind her as soon as she headed the basement steps I pounced stabbing her butchering her to death blood splattering everywhere I could hear blood curdling screams making my adreline spike urging me faster and faster enjoying every flesh piercing blood splattering everywhere I then kicked her down the basement and let her mutated body remain there,Sangwoo hugged me from behind kissing my cheek "that turned me on" *sorry* 

Any requests ask