Chapter 3: i Cant take it Anymore

A/N: Ollie MN Is such a good singer. He was No joke one of my favorite vine                                                       singers alongside Ruth B. and Callie Rae. Well Yep, Enjoy the Chapter:)

CONTINUED FROM LAST CHAPTER

''MATTHEW?'' I screech Pratically. He runs Up to me and Hugs me. You see, Matthew Espinosa and His Girlfriend, One of My best friends from Virginia, Julia, Due to the fact that i used to live  there before moving to north Carolina.( IDK if i said where they live but it's NC. She does NOT like Matt. Comment what girl you are, Im'ma NASH MATT AND JOHNSON GURLLLL). 

We are very close and they know who i like, Hayes....

Speaking of Hayes, He walks in with At least 11 girls around his Waist,(Im dirty minded, I thought something so different when i thought about this). I turn back to Matt and Julia, And say, 

''Jules, Are you and Matt here permanently?'' I ask.

''Yes!'' She Exclaims.

I silently Pump my fists in excitement.

''Eye candy alert.''  Julia Whispers

I turn to see my sister all up on him making out with him.

I feel the tears. I sniff them Back.

-Skip to end of the day-

I get through the rest of the day and Rush to the band room, and caught up with Shiloh, Emma, Ethan, And Amy.

''Yoooo''  Ethan says.

''Yo'' I say. We go to the band room to practice. I play Trumpet, Ethan plays French Horn, Amy plays trumpet also, And Emma plays Baritone. Em and Eth are twin siblings. We have a game on Friday.

We go outside to the bleacher and get in formation for half time.

We see the football team come out. And then the cheerleaders.

Julia Has apparently gotten popular. Only popular people Join Cheer.She joined and i see my sister. The football team consists of All the popular boys, Including Matt, And Hayes... Magcon boys in general are all hot, But Hayes, Nash and Jack Johnson...

Emma Is next to me, And she whispers, ''You like jack johnson, too.I see the way your looking at him. You have more Of a chance with him than Hayes. Just think about it.''. ''kk'' I whisper.

''You like Matt? Amy likes Gilinsky and Ethan likes Julia, Huh?'' I whisper, smirking.

''what no?!!!'''   she says. ''Mhm'' I say.

We march to in the middle of their game. Me and Amy have to scream DDHS .SHIT.(Davidson Day High School).  They're tossing the ball and Hayes has the ball and they are stopping and so are the cheerleaders to watch us. ''NERDS.'' Hayes yells.''IS THAT MY NERDY SISTER????'' ALEX YELLS. I ignore It.

 ''ELISA!!''

 ''LISY'' 

''LIS''

''ELISABETH.'' i snap my neck toward her. ''COME HERE.''

I hear the band directer, Mr. Simmons, Say ''5 minute break Band kids.''

i walk over with Amy.

''LOOKIE LOOKIE. THE NERD SISTERS. WHERES GAY TWIN ONE AND TWO.'' Alex says earning chuckles. 

Ethan and Emma come over and stand next to me and Amy.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA . THESE NERDS WILL NEVER LEARN TO JUST GIVE UP ON LIFE.'' Alex says, The football team is over here by now. ''I CANT BELIEVE I  WAS FRIENDS WITH YOU.'' Julia exclaims. ''I know right'' Matt says.They then kiss.  I see Amy and Ethan cringe. Madison and gilinsky kiss. There goes Emma. Then my sister (alex) and Hayes kiss. There i go. Then the other boys kiss there cheerleader girlfriends, Except Johnson. Oh, He doesn't Have one. You know? Now that i think about it, He stares at me alot, And he never bullied me. Am i falling for JACK JOHNSON?!.

they start laughing at us for being ''Nerds and Alone?''. I snap

''THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN ACTUALLY CALL ME OUT OF MY NAME IS ALEXANDRIA BECAUSE SHE IS MY TWIN BUT I WILL STILL SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HER. I AM OLDER THAN YOU. MAYBE BY A HOUR BUT I STILL CONTROL YOU, ALEX. RESPECT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ELDERS BITCH. YOU AND JULIA, MATT, ARE NO LONGER ASSOSIATED WITH ME  AND YOU  CAN CALL ME A  FUCKING NERD BECAUSE ME AND MY FRIENDS WILL NEVER CHANGE FOR ANYBODY. HAYES, YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE. I DONT KNOW WHY. BUT YOU CAN FUCKING DIE AND NO ONE WILL CARE, BECAUSE THEY ONLY USE YOU FOR FAME! YOU ARE THE WALKING LOST PUPPY DOG SHADOW OF YOUR BROTHER.UGH. AND YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOO RUDE FOR KISSING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AND JACK MY GOD FUCKING JOHNSON DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE AND HE IS JUST AKWARDLY STANDING. SO FUCK YOU GUYS AND I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING, I CAN DESTROY YOUR REPUTATION, ALEX . I KNOW SO MUCH STUFF.SO IF YOU TALK TO MY FRIENDS I WILL DO SOMETHING YOU WONT EXPECT. BITCHES.'' I SCREAM.

''LIKE WHAT BITCH.TELL THEM SOMETHING.'' ALEX SCREAMS.

''ALEX IS NOT A VIRGIN AND SHE SUCKS GUYS DICKS EVERY DAY FOR PLEASURE. TRY ME BITCH.''

I YELL.

''well uhm elisabeth uh i don't know.'' she says a bit quiet.

''that's what i thought.'' i say really quiet.

''CLASS BAND IS OVER. BE READY FOR THE GAME TOMORROW.''

i walk away and Julia pulls my hair.

''DONT FUCK WITH MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN!'' She yells.

I drag her and throw her around like a rag doll. And walk away.

''Jules and Alex, We still love you. We will get her back.'' I can hear.

i walk to my car with my instrument and drive home  and eat then take a shower and go to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Julia got fucked up. Well how did you enjoy it. Go and check out my Riverdale Jughead jones story. Poor Johnson. Will they end up together or will hayes come in to play.The Sucks  dick for pleasure part i didnt know what to use haha and so i just said that haha. I am making this a jack johnson and  hayes grier merge book and they both are going to have a crush on her and yeah but guys we made it to 1000 words and i am really proud of myself haha. 1010 words. bye guys.love yav..