Chapter 1

It was 24th December.
Christmas eve.
My Father, Mother, Sister and I sat toasting our hands on the open fire that was found in our living room. Laughing, Joking and Reminicing on past memories.
As the grand clock turned 10, me and my sister would race up the stairs to the bathroom and brush our teeth ready for our visit from Santa in a few hours time.
We then sat on our beds where our mother would come to brush our long golden brown hair and tuck us into bed before reading us a bed time story until we fell fast asleep.

The next morning(which was Christmas Day) it was filled with joy and happiness with lots of smiles and laughter, nothing like it is now.

And this is where my story begins.

------------------------------------------
My name is Amberly Catherine Rose Campbell and the story i was going to begin with was back when i was 9 year old, I am now 17 and my life has changed dramatically.

My outgoing and adventourous parents died 2 years ago in a car accident, the car flew off the bridge and straight into the water, i'm lucky to be alive considering i was in the back seat of that car and ever since that day i can't remember how i got out or who even rescued me and  i've started getting used to the fact that im never going to find out.

I now live with my aunt Bella and her son Jacob with my sister Tess and life's finally starting to get back on track.
Summers approaching and finals are nearly over.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Amberly if your not out this bathroom within 2 seconds im gonna--"

I opened the bathroom door to find Jacob with sweat dripping off his forhead onto his blue tank top.

"You smell" I said, leaning against the wall trying to walk out saving my nose from his horrific scent.

"This is what morning runs do to you" He said, wiping the acsess sweat from his back and wiping it on my arm.

"You really are disgusting" I grumbled.

"And your opinion is irrelevant" He said, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I returned to my bedroom and shoved some clothes then threw my hair up.

"Today is a new day" I said, looking in the mirror.

"Amberly, Tessie" Shouted Aunt Bella. "Breakfasts done in five"

I could smell the delicious food Bella cooked for us and smiled to myself as it brought back happy memories of how my mother would always cook for Tess and I.

I then picked up my bag that hung off my bedroom door before racing downstairs for food.

"Pancakes" I smiled.

"I know pancakes are your favourite and i thought since its your last week of school before summer you could use some energy to get you through this week" She said, grabbing a plate from the top shelf then handing it to me.

I gently took the plate from her hands and sat at the dining table, helping myself.

"Morning" Tess said, walking down rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Tess" Said Aunt Bella, with a stern look on her face.

"Are you okay?" She said, grabbing a slice of toast. "You look consitpated, maybe you should get some tablets for that"