Chapter 5

Today was Saturday.
I woke up in a good mood which is why i decided to wake up early and make breakfast for everyone.

"If i was a boyyyyyy" I'd sing along to the radio, while cooking.

"Erm what is going on in here" Jacob said, turning off the music and startling me.

I jumped. "Jacob!"

He let out a small smirk.

"I'm cooking everyone breakfast, grab a plate"

He grabbed a plate from the cuboard and sat at the breakfast island. "I've got to say it doesn't look too bad considering you cooked it"

I turned away from the cooker and gave him a look.

"What?" He began to laugh.

I placed a pancake onto every dish including his and called Tess and Aunt Bella down.

They soon came down after the call and both stood at the doorway.

"Is that Amberly cooking breakfast" Said Tess.

"It is indeed" I said, standing by the cooker.

They both made their way over to the breakfast island to join Jacob as he places toppings onto his pancake.

"You didn't need to do all this" Said Bella, smiling.

I sat at the island with them and reached out for the chocolate syrup.

"It's nothing" I said. "Besides you wont be with us for tonights meal as its your date night"

Jacobs ears sprung up as he heard what i had just said.

"Yeah can we not talk about how my moms tonge will be down some mans throat tonight please." He added.

I began laughing.

"So what are you crazy kids up to tonight then?" Asked Bella.

"One of the hottest boys in school is throwing a party which i just so happen got invited to" Said Tess, looking up at me. "And Amberlys coming with me."

I let out a short smile before looking back down at my food with the thought of Jason being there tonight at the back of my mind.

"So i have to put up with you two at my bestfriends party tonight.' Sighed Jacob. "Great.."

"Alright J no need get too jealous, I'm sure theres enough Liam to go around." I said, playfully nudging him.

He stared at me for a minute or two before speaking. "Haha very funny."

I laughed.

"Oh and Jacob can you do us a favour and wash up." Aunt Bella said laughing before pulling us away from the table and rushing upstairs.

I could hear Jacob groaning 'girls' under his breath but i found it highly amusing teasing him.

*****
Bella lead us up to her room where Tess sat on the dressing table chair and i lay sprawled across her bed as she scrolled through her phone to find the text that the man she is seeing tonight had sent.

Me and Tess were really close to Bella but not in just an Auntie and Neice way but in a Bestfriend sort of way. Bella had Jacob young therefore she didn't have many girl friends to have girly nights with and talk shit about girls she didnt like or talk about boys she had crushes on so in a way we are the bestfriends she never had and she is now making up for lost time.

"Ah!! I found it." She said, clicking onto the text.

She then sat on the bed and we all huddled together to read the text.

It said:  Make sure your ready for our date tonight and hopefully we have a sailing night.

"You see." She said. "Thats a hint."

"Maybe he generally wants you to both hit it off and have a great night." I suggested.

However, before speaking Tess stopped to think for a moment before saying. "Maybe he's taking you for a romantic dinner on a boat!"

I looked at Tess, Tess looked at me and then we finally looked at Bella before we all fall back into the bed and burst out laughing.

"Nah, theres no way that would happen" Aunt Bella giggled.

"Well whatever the date may be you are going to look 10 out of 10." I said encouraging her.

At this moment Tess had already lined up a few outfits for Aunt Bella to try on and after a few maybes and no's Bella had finally found the perfect outfit for the upcoming date.

"Wow." I said, gobsmacked. "You look stunning!"

Aunt Bella began to strut in front of the mirror in her tight fitted yet elegamt red dress with her long wavy blonde hair sitting just below her shoulders and just to finish the look off she applied a deep red that was very pigmented to her lips.

"Perfect" Tess said.

"Now hurry up your gonna be late" I said, reading the clock that had just struck 7.

Aunt Bella grabbed her sparkling silver clutch bag and made her way downstairs with Tess and I following closely behind.

Jacob stood at the bottom of the stairs in a gaze of love as he watched his mom walk down the stairs.

If anyone was a mommys boy it was definatetly Jacob but who could blame him its always been just him and his mom since his dad left when he was so young.

"You look great mom!" He said.

"Doesnt she!" I added.

"Thank you guys" She said just as Dan's horn beeped outside. "Looks like he's here"

"Have a good night!" Said Tess excitedly.

"And don't let him treat you any less than you deserve" Added Jacob.

Aunt Bella hugged all three of us and said her goodbye.

"Be safe!" She said as she left shutting the door behind her.

Now the night had finally began...