Sleep over part 2

A/n play the song
Bout the Shikaino skip
"Oh thank you I haven't had a sip in days, "Sari slides a red glass to him from the bar stool , to wear he was currently sitting with Sakura next to him.

"Hi, I'm Sakura Haruno "Sakura chirped happily,
"Nice to meet you, Sweetie wanna glass" Sari said with a smile ,

"Oh , I don't , I'm not a vampire , sorry Sari" She said sheepishly.

"Thats okay you want some Sushi." Sari asked happily .
Sakura nodded as Matsuri rushed getting a plate ready, "Does any body want to eat ?, " Matsuri yells looking at , Ino, Hinata, Sakura, Tenten ,Temari ,Haku an his date Zabuza, and the rest of the guys .Haku glared at Sasuke who was with his sister.

"Serve me a platter, UN " A blond with long hair said smiling at Matsuri .Garra glared at the blond sipping his tea , trying to stay calm.

"Yeah , Sis serve us all a plate please "
Nayumi mewled happily , at her sister , "Sari I'll take the goth gals dream , please Sweetheart, an a lemonade, for my red haired mate here." Nayumi said smiling an taking a seat at the bar, Sasori smiled an put his arms round her neck taking a seat.

Sasuke slurped his glass, eagerly drinking the blood he had a more relaxed , it tasted sweet. "Ah~ A positive my favorite." Sasuke said sniffing Sakura's neck taking in the scent of her hair it smelled like cherries an sunshine, her cotton candy hair batted gently against his face , it felt soft like a kitten.

After Matsuri an her wolves served everybody a glass of milkshake.
Konan an Pein held hands.

"Sorry to tell you this girls, but I made a deal with the guys and I will still have to do what you want me to do
,but the boys decided that every girl minus me has to wear nothing but what the guy that catches you wears."Matsuri said hiding behind Garra, an sari.

"Thank Jashin " Hidan added when I finished.

Kakuzu looks bored , but inside he wanted to see Everybody's reactions.

Sasuke grabbed Sakura , his lips were tainted red . He grabbed Sakura, an held her in his arms ,

Matsuri's POV

"Now the games begin"

Sai ran and grabbed Ino, Pein pulled Konan closer to him,  Garra grabbed me an placed me on his lap holding me in a guarded position , he smiled for  a second then glared at everybody  else .

But they were a bit busy

Naruto had taken Hinata into his arms .

readers pov ; a/n that right readers)

Diedara grabbed me an shielded my view so I wouldn't see what was happening, but I STILL SCREAMED I could feel , that evil chakra lurking .

It made me shiver I got my answer ."Matsuri" that voice it was Garra's . He was worried I need to know what happened. I broke free from Diedara's hold as much as I'll miss the warmth from my sweet blond.

Sari had bitten Matsuri's neck the evidence was there the blood on her lips, an the marking on Matsuri's neck was proof enough for me .

" Why did you "Garra muttered  catching her as she fell her brown hair had a bit of blood , she looked so pale in  the  white dress.

Garra held Matsuri close to his chest , Hinata an Karin screamed .

Meanwhile , Temari got a stake from the cabinet. Ino an Sai were in shock , Kankuro well he fainted ' his brother is gonna kill him.

Suigetsu the pale nin , fell to his knees. Nayumi was held back by Sasori who was doing his best to calm her down , while she kept howling.

"To simply put, she annoyed me ."Sari smiled  blood on her lips , she licked them . " An man did she taste good " she said happily . Her voice was cold and she had a wicked smile on her lips.