I Want Your Love In Ink Black

"Hey, babe."

Little time left before closing hour and it was then that tattooist Levi registered that voice behind him, it had sounded off right after the door bell of Levi's tattoo shop had stilled eeriely; two words that were enough to dip the room in a sultry resonance.

Levi turned around and met with mischievous emeralds glinting hotly at him. Eren, his gorgeously perfect boyfriend, was smirking at him, teeth dug down on his bottom lip in a oh so sexy way.

He raised a brow at him, his return of a smirk being that of a little tug upward at the corner of his mouth. "You want a new tattoo?"

Eren pouted playfully, however that sexy look never left his face, adorning his features like da Vinci had painted it on him. "Awh, and here I thought you would appreciate that I'm visiting you to see you."

"Brat, we've been living together for three months now, you will see my face in less than half an hour at home."

Eren snickered, a low rumble thrumming in his throat. "Yeah, yeah, right. I'm indeed here to get a new tattoo. Can I have one? Don't tell me you have already closed." There were his captivating wooing eyes again, that beautiful pleading purse of lips, the sneakiness in his voice.

Levi could resist those, but at the same time wanted it all. Eren could wink at him, and Levi would give him everything he wanted, a nice thing for him since Levi himself would receive something greatly satisfying from Eren in return. A make out session, hickeys, bite marks, a good stroke on his pierced dick, a wet tongue wrapped around it, or incredible words spilled out fervently; all these things he would get from Eren, his way to express to Levi how crazy he was for him.

"You could ask for a new tattoo at midnight, when I'm sleep-deprived, and I would still give you one." Levi fumbled with one of his tools, adjusting a needle to its right place. Then he swapped his gaze to Eren and produced a faint smirk. The air around them felt hot and heavy, thick of lust and love.

Eren licked his lips. "And I would let you tattoo me even when sleep-deprived because it would be you painting my body pretty, no matter how bad it'd look like in the end."

"Enough of this cheesy stuff and sit down already." Levi motioned for the stool next to him with his chin.

"Cool." In a matter of a few seconds Eren was grazing Levi's skin, so close to him, and before he considered lowering himself down to his seat, he tilted Levi's head up with thumb and pointer finger and pressed his lips on Levi's, tongue wickedly teasing as it slipped barely inside. It didn't take long and Eren pulled away again, though not without licking over Levi's lips once; marking, claiming, ravenous.

"Little shit." Levi rasped out, his voice husky from restrained desire.

"Love you too." And with that Eren sat down.

Huffing and flicking his eyes in a rolling movement, Levi pulled black latex gloves over his fingers and prepared ink and needle.

"What do you want this time? Where do you want it?"

In the meantime Eren had lit up a cigarette and taken a deep drag from it, exhaling dense white smoke now. "I want it right above my shaft." Casual and tempting.

Levi quirked a brow at him yet again, this time giving him a light smirk. "A place like this was expected from you sooner or later."

Eren grinned at him, cigarette between two fingers and between his red, plumb lips, tip of it gleaming, mirroring the heat that was roaring and growing, flaming and lusting right at that very moment inside Levi. His stupid, gorgeous boyfriend was playing irresistible. "I love how well you know me." was his mere comment on it and he released cloudy fume again. Head cocked back, adam apple slightly bobbing and being prominent, neck on display, so pretty for Levi's lips to trace over it wetly, but Levi held himself back. He would get a good taste of Eren later.