thirty-five.

jakhayla.

The girl from behind Zay stepped out, waving. I looked at Arizoné and Chanel, who had taken the spot on the other side of Arizoné. She took a deep breath, "Hi, I'm Naomi." I guess she didn't need for us to ask why she's here, as she continued on. "I'm Isaiah's bestfriend and Stokeley's girlfriend."

I could feel Arizoné hold her breath, as I was laying my head on her chest. She stiffly nodded, waving and gave what was just barely a smile.

After this little meeting, Arizoné and I went into her room. "You wanna stay at a hotel for a while? Or go to the club?" She nodded, and opened her closet. She picked out a short, black, spaghetti strap dress with a very low back. I also got something out of her closet, though it was a burgundy lace bralette. I paired it with black leggings.

"Let's ask Chanel and Naomi to come." I nodded, and left to ask. They agreed, and left to their homes to get ready. We decided to meet at the club by 8. Arizoné started doing my makeup. Of course, it came out looking bomb, since she's a professional cosmetologist. She even took her time to curl my hair. Bitch, it came with the SUUUUUWOOOOPS! By that, I mean that she slayed my edges.

She got started on herself as I hopped on snapchat, looking bout fine as ever. I was getting boosted. Yass! A bitch was feeling herself, and Arizoné was about to, too.