memory

two years ago

"please dont do this to me i will do anything but please dont kill me" i said to him

"thats what they always say and then they run away but i wont let you have that happy ending" he said pointing the gun to my head .

"please i beg you please dont do this" i said crying hard and my whole body shaking from fear .

"now you are scared you were not scared when you called the police right? why am i still talking i should just shoot you nobody will never know" he was about to shoot but i kicked his legs so hard that he fell to the ground i hurried so i could get the gun first when i was about to reach it i felt pain in my head he was pulling my hair i ignored the pain and reached the gun i stood up fast but he was still pulling my hair i turned around and kicked him as he fell i pointed the gun to his head i cant do this i cant kill someone my hands was shaking from fear and i had cold tears on my cheeks and bruises all over my body i couldnt even stand still .

"you cant shoot me you too scared to do that haha you have a gun and you cant shoot me you stupi....."before he called finish his sentence i pulled the tiger and he eyes went wide the bullet went through his head and he fell at the ground .

"i killed him i killed someone "no matter how many time i said it i still couldn't believe it.