the three players

as i heard the bell ring which means its time for lunch thank god i am so freaking hungry . i walked out of the class and see amanda standing there i walk up to her .

"finally your out i am starving girl"she says i just laugh at her and i walk with her till we reach the cafetaria and i am about to buy some lunch when amanda comes running to me and says "never buy lunch from school ever you understand "

"Yes i understand but i dont have lunch then "i say

she says "its ok you can share it with me" i thank her and we walked to a empty table , we sit and she asks me a couple of question i was about to answer her when the boy that bumbed into me walked in with two other people and as cliche it can get the whole cafetaria was silent and to add more cliche he had eye contact with me and walked to his table .

i ask her "who are they??"

she answers "they are the three players in the whole school they played with about every single girl in the school that guy with the grey shirt is austin evens ,they guy with the leather jacket is jackson and the guy with the scar is derek they are all hot ".

i just finish eating my lunch and all .the bell rings i take the trash from jessie and walk to the trashcan throw the trash and when i come back to the table jessie had already left well looks like i have to find my next class by myself i get out of the cafetaria and walk fast in the hall looking for bilogy i climb the stairs by now i am breathing heavily shit where is my inhaler and where the hell am i???.

i see some figures shadow trying to look where they are .i found them i walk up to them now i can see who they are .they are the three players and you know what i dont care i feel like dying right now "ey yo boys can you tell me where the f**k i am ???"

they look at each other .....