Jc and Chloe a ~Fan Fiction~

It was a nice day and me and Jc were in the park. I knew he was the one I really loved.

I had a slight bit of excitement and couldn't wait for it. The thought of it made smile the whole time we walked back to his house. No one was home, so we just decided to watch a movie.

We watched the One Direction movie This is Us, we held each other the whole time.

The I asked him: "Jc I need to tell you something."

He said: "Okayyyy, tell me upstairs though because I want some candy."

I said: " Yeah, sure."

He was like: "I'll share my candy also..." He smirked.

We walked up the stairs.

"Sooo, Jc I have to tell you something extremely important, and I'm going to tell you the truth."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well, I loved you ever since we were friends and, your just so amazing. All about you is amazing, and well would you go out with me?"

His jaw dropped. "Can I say something crazy?"

I was holding back tears and felt like I was going to get rejected.

And then he said: "Oh my God Chloe, you know how long I've been waiting to ask you out?!?!?!"

"I was such a coward and I let a girl ask me out. I would totally say HECK YEAH!"

I screamed. HE JUST SAID YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

We hugged for like what seemed like 10 minutes, and broke apart. He kissed my cheek and we watched World War Z. We both fell asleep together with Sour Patch Kids in our hands.