same ole same ole

jerlissa-ooo to

kaka-f*ck

des-nawl

prod,prince,roc-grab girls-nooooooooo dnt do it

kaka,jer,des-let us go or u gne lose a gf

jas-old hell let them go

des- got free- and ran up to doll and just starting punching her (no hair pulling) then babydoll grab ha hair n threw her across the room des got up n ran back to ha n started twerking ha n ha face the doll start puching ha in her face  doll slamed ha into the ground in got on top n started hitting ha then des flipped over n starting going hammmm on her she soon enough broke her nose but doll gave her a black swoll eye.

kaka-ran up to star n grab all of ha weave n pull it n sum came out n she twist n around ha hand n started beating ha n her face she need ha n the stomach n star hit ha dead n the lip n it started bleeding then grad her hair n stated beating ha n the face n spit n ha face n kaka ran up n start just going wild n hitting her n face n slamed her on the ground n kick her n her face then in the stomach then rock pull her off.Star was laying on the floor knock out bleeding all in the face n kaka had a black eye bleed from the lip n some marks on her face.

jer- dint even get free so beauty ran up n started hitting her n prince let her go n starting beating her n the face she pushed her into the dance studio mirror n beauty got sum glass n slab her n the arm n jerlissa grab her by her throat n beated her in her face over n over  n over again then prince pull her off n jer kick her n the face n the took her to the hosptial n left the omg girls at the studio..........

tbc