2

Bexs was riding around on her motorcycle on her way to pick up Andi from school. She zoned out for a second but immediately came back as soon as she heard a horn but it was to late. The car crashed into Bexs and she went flying landing in the grass. Her head hurt so much and she definitely knew she broke her arm and maybe a few ribs. Suddenly the world started to spin and she blacked out.

- at school-
Andi got called down to the office. When she got there they told her that Bex was in the hospital in a coma because she got in a motorcycle accident.

Andi's POV
I was shocked about what they just told me. I Instantly ran out of school and started running towards the hospital. If I loose Bex again I don't know what I'll do. After about 20 minuets of running I got to the hospital and ran in. I asked the lady what room my mom was in and she told me room 204. I went towards that room scared of what I was gonna walk into...

Andi opens the door and sees Bex connected to many machines including a breathing mask. " mom..." she started crying laying her head on Bexs lap. Suddenly Bex started to wake up but Andi didn't realize it yet. " A..Andi?.." Andi immediately looked up and saw that Bex was awake " oh my god mom your awake" Bex was very weak and in alittle bit of pain cuz of her ribs. " you gotta fight mom you can't leave me I can't loose you again. " Bex weakly reached out and rubs Andi's cheek " I'm not leaving u...I promise " But then Bex passes out and the heart monitor went flat.