Chapter 1

He stood firm in front of me, his face with Hanhan's greedy smile, kept rubbing his hands, seemed to be uneasy. I hesitate to see my friend, my friend saw the confusion in my eyes, patted his shoulder, said to me, he is my site on the best hydropower master, leaking that little things, Paul his hand to capture Their own stage at home bathroom leaks, has been a long time, looking for property, looking home economics, did not find the crux. After hearing a friend, I recommend to the hands of a hydropower master, how to praise his craft how good. However, standing in front of me the hydropower master, looks like wood stiff , Honestly even talking about unfavorable cable, he can do?

He rolled up his sleeves, took out a small hammer from the kit, chisel, began to knock tiles. Did not expect to do a job, he was like a completely changed a person, there is no beginning when the cautious, stiff and cramped. I saw his left hand holding a chisel, right Waving hammer, a hammer to accurately beat the chisel in the chisel under the heavy blow, a piece of tile fragmentation, splashing. Sweat quickly covered his face, he was unaware, continue to rhythmically beat. More than an hour later, buried in the underground water pipe finally exposed out, saw the water pipe turn joints, is Stop out of the water. He wiped a sweat on his face, and reveal a simple and honest smile, you see, the problem lies here. Really he found the crux of the matter. Get off the water valve. I heard the sound quickly ran to the kitchen to the total water valve. He pointed to the water pipe that the water pipe elbow aging, must be replaced. I nodded. A few quick dry cloth to me, the water dry. I am busy looking for dry rags ... ... When I will wipe him to the time, he suddenly a little embarrassed smile, sorry, put you as apprentice call. I shook my head with a smile, you are so hard, I can not get any power, delivery of things, it should be.

He continued Work hard to work. I stood alone on the side, from the side to see, his look so focused, so invested, so professional, as if not in the repair of a few water pipes, but to do a great thing. Suddenly realized that perhaps for him, this is his stage, only in this Stage, he could become the protagonist. And only standing on their own stage, he will appear so capable, so comfortable, all the cautious, stiff, cramped, are away from him away.

In fact, everyone has such a stage of their own.

There is a parking lot on the side of the unit, Fee is a 40-year-old sister, usually see her, are a look of humble. However, when the command of a car parked into the parking spaces, her voice suddenly become firm and loud, command of the action, particularly accurate, in place, strong. This never touched the car steering wheel middle-aged women, on her stage, Leisurely, like a command of a mighty army.

I am a fellow, in the area on the edge of a snack shop, he was introverted, speech a little sissy, a lot of people look down on him. However, his family's snacks, but it is the best taste of this area, especially he did noodles, and thin and even strong , Memorable. And look at him to do noodles, it is a unique enjoyment, a rub, two shot, three throw, four throw, five pull, six, seven fly, eight cut, a move, all filled with masculinity, power of the United States The On his stage, his series of "performances", simply swaggering, dazzling. And the hydropower master, they are for the sake of life, from the distant remote countryside came to the city, in the bustling, lively, stylish, passionate city streets, they are often cramped and fear, simple and honest and rustic, rustic and boring And all the surroundings are out of tune. But please do not despise them, Not what they have wrong, but only just that, did not give them a chance to a stage. And as long as there is a stage, they will always try to interpret the role of the most exciting.

Because, in their hearts, there is a stage, there is a dream to dominate life.