part 4

Hiiii readers...hope U al njyoed the weekend...here is the next part njy reading.....vote me if U like my stry......

Randhi couldn't sleep all the night thinking about roshini.Even roshini situation is the same.Randhir decided to ask roshini to meet him.Next day morning Randhir called roshini

Randhir:hii candy

Roshini:hii cuttie

Randhir:what are you doing???

Roshini:nothing yaar just woke up.i need to get ready for college now.

Randhir:me too.can I ask you something??

Roshini:sure continue

Randhi:can we meet if you don't mind.i disperately want to see you candy

Roshini stayed calm for some time.she didn't expect this question from him

Roshini:I need some time to think about your question.

Randhi:take your own time but please don't say nooo(with pleasing voice)

Roshini:let me think yaar.i need to get ready now.catch you later

Randhi:ok cyaaaa

Randhir went to college with a sad face.He has so many friends but his best friend is yuvraj.yuvraj saw randhi with sad expression and asked " hey buddy is everything fine????????"

Randhir replied "I need to tell you something"

Yuvraj said " what is that yaar?"

Randhi said "I started talking with my cousins friend roshini.i liked her a lot.i told her that I want to meet her for which she said she need some time to think"

Yuvraj replied "so again a girl has taken away the smile on my best friends face"

Randhi got angry and said "never compare her with vidushi(his ex-girlfriend).she is not of that type.she is very sweet.i am just tensed that what if she says nooooo"

Yuvraj teases him by saying "ohhhhh my poor little friend is tensed for results to be given by a girl"

Randhi counterattacks by saying "don't tease me you idiot"

Yuvraj says " leave it yaar lets go to class"

IN ROSHINIS COLLEGE

Class is not yet started but they are in their class before 5 minutes in order not to get another warning from their madam.

Roshini tells to Alisha and Riya "randhir wants to meet me.i need to tell him the answer.i don't know what to do"

Riya is excalimed and says "so finally you are going to meet my cousin.dont fall fir him ok"

Roshini gives a disgusting look to riya and says "I am in state of confusion and you are teasing me stupid"

Alisha comforts roshini and says "what's wrong in meeting him dear"

Roshini says with a terrific expression " you know about my parents na. They are very traditional.if they come to know about all of this they will kill me yaar"

Alisha replies to her " you are not doing anything wrong.you are just trying to be friendly with him"

Roshini gives a confusing look and asks them " what should I do know girls.give me a piece of advice"

Alisha and riya says at a time " just meet him once"

Roshiini says " ok I will meet him"

In the lunch break roshini calls randhir and says that she is ready to meet him.Randhir feels so happy and excited and he asks her to meet at juhi beach on Saturday evening for which she agrees.yuvraj gets a party from on that same day night roshini calls randhi.

Roshi:hiiii

Randhi:hiii candy.thanx a lot for accepting my invitation to juhi beach

Roshi:itss ok cutieee.i am actually tensed to meet you.

Randhi:watszz their to be tensed.we are friends na

Roshi:yah I know that but we didn't meet at all(in serious tone)

Randhi(in a mischievous tone):don't worry I am not a monster to eat you.

Roshini(in a laughter voice): i don't think so

Randhi:that so cute.i will prove to you tomorrow.

Roshini:how can I identify you???

Randhi:you suggest some code candy

Roshini:ok then I will wear pink top

Randhi:ok then I will wear white shirt

Roshini:ok cuttieee.meet you on tomorow.

Randhi:ok candy.cyaaaa

It was Saturday evening and roshini is feeling very nervous.she is actually not understanding what dress to wear.as she had 3 to 4 pink tops.Riya helped her out by suggesting a cool pink top(see the picture of randhir and roshini in beach).she got ready and started to beach btly an auto.

Randhir dresses up in simple white and black combination.He started to beach by his bike imagining about roshini looks.Finaaly he reached beach and started searching for roshini

Howszzzzzz the chapter guys...plzzzzzzz comment and vote...next chapter is going to be romantic