0.1

park chaeyoung's POV
* ring ring ring *
The first thing I hear in the morning is my stupid phone ringing. Now that's a great way to start the morning, also note the sarcasm.

I grab my phone to check who's calling me and I see " Christian Chim Chim " on the screen

I grab my phone to check who's calling me and I see " Christian Chim Chim " on the screen. I let it ring since I know why he's calling.

I get out of my bed, and go straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. " hey chaeyoung, your brothers here to pick us up " as I heard Lisa yell that, I tried brushing my teeth faster but the word tried says it all, but after 2 minutes I finished brushing my teeth.

" For goodness sakes, this is why I hate school " as I was saying that I went out of my bathroom to the closet to get my uniform, and that's when I heard a soft knock coming from my bedroom door.

" Come in " I said, and the person came in. I saw Jennie come in and I immediately knew what she was going to say so I spoke first," Good morning Jennie, I was about to change into my uniform so don't worry I'll be out in a minute ", " Ok, hurry up though, you take hours changing " I rolled my eyes at her, which she saw and giggled, and she went out of my room to give me some privacy.

After changing into my uniform, I went downstairs to see Jimin sitting on the couch waiting for us while Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo were stuffing their backpacks with supplies. I grabbed my backpack 🎒 to put another set of clothes in there. " Girls come on, we don't want to be late on our first day now do we " I yelled as they quickly put their supplies in their backpacks that they'll be needing throughout the school year.

" Are you guys ready ? " I asked waiting for a reply. " Yes, come on girls let's get going " I heard Jisoo say.

We got into Jimin's car, and as soon as we put our seatbelts on he drove off to school. " So Jimin, how was your summer ? " I asked my brother since I was getting bored.

" It was great, how about yours ? " he said responding and returning the same question to me. I turned to look at him with the " You didn't just ask me that " face since he kept calling me asking me what I was doing during the summer. He turned to look at me for a couple of seconds then looked back at the road, and chuckled.

 He turned to look at me for a couple of seconds then looked back at the road, and chuckled