From The Start

"Your opinion is not my reality"

🌚
Chapter 1 ~ From The Start
  As soon as I walk through the gates of hell , also known as my own home. I heard my moms loud, piercing cry of a yell upstairs. Like always. My mother and father never really got along after having my older brother Kody. He ruined their relationship.

  I decided I'm not going to deal with this crisis. I walked out of my home and decided to walk to my best friends house Scott.

  Scott and I have been friends for about 11 years. I've known him since 1st grade and now I'm a Junior in high school. Scott is one of the most uplifting, encouraging, and the biggest cuddle bear ever. Also the funny part is he has a crush on my older brother.

  I walked into his house like normal, without knocking. I said hello to his parents and walked up to his room. I opened the door to see him completely nude. But I got to say he's carrying some junk in the truck.

  "Madison Louise Jensen!" He yelled in agony
  "Sorry there cupcake!" I said back laughing my butt off.

  I walked out and closed the door behind me still laughing. It's not the first time we've seen each other naked before. Scott has even helped me shave my little forest down there. So no big deal.

  "Alright I'm done Madison you may come in now"
  "Sorry about that" I said laughing
  "It's alright, it's not the first time this has happened before" he said back laughing as well.

  Me and Scott decided just to put on a movie and call it a night.

🌚

  It was around 3am when my phone went off. It was my brother kody calling.

  "Hello?" I said exhausted
  "Do you know what time it is!" He yelled into the phone. He sounded irritated.
  "Yes, I'll be home soon." I responded back and with that I hung up the phone.

  I picked up my things and gathered them into my book bag. I walked over to Scott kissed him goodnight and left a note for him explaining why I had to leave.

  I walked down the stairs trying not to wake up Scott's parents. I stepped out of the house and it's pitch black. My house is only about 5 blocks away but still I shouldn't be walking alone at night. I had no other choice but to walk home. Hopefully nothing bad happens to me.

  I'm only about 3 minutes away from home when I see this shadow like figure in the distance walking towards me. It look like a man with a black hoodie. The hood was over his head so I couldn't get a close look to his face but he looked rather suspicious.

  I'm coming up close to him. I started to get really anxious.

  I don't think he knows I'm even here. He has his head down low, hands in his pockets.

  I walked past him but since he's taking most of the sidewalk I bump into him.

  "Excuse me"

----------------------------
Alright guys hope you liked the first chapter of Let's Face Reality.
  I would love to hear your feedback so any comments or suggestions please let me know!
  And let me know if I should continue this book!