3

The streetlights are flooding everyone's mind provoking a lot of questions and stirring their imagination. Jade is sitting inside a limo, a gift which Simon gave to take her to the orchestra concert. Her thoughts though are somewhere else.  Even she seems to gaze at those city lights passing by from the window.

The chauffeur looks at Jade through his rear view mirror. "Forgive me for saying this, but you look very gorgeous ma'am" he says as Jade feels her mind comes back to where it supposedly belongs.

"Oh, thank you..." Jade replies and reads the chauffeur's ID card that shows his name is Mark. She then continues, "Mark. Thank you, Mark" she replies nervously.

Mark smiles, as a senior chauffeur he can sense this is her first time in a limo. "Mr. Wilson asked me to drive you to the venue. Is this a special occasion?" Mark asks to calm her nerves a bit, while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yes, we're going to listen to an orchestra" she answers.

Mark then pulls over to a hotel, "Here we are ma'am. Enjoy your evening" he says.

"Thank you, Mark" Jade answers while smiling.

"Good evening, ma'am" a guy in a dark blue suit with white gloves greets Jade while opening the limo door. Jade smiles, "thank you" she says. The stilettos indeed are a perfect fit  on her feet. Jade  is wrapped in a strapless luminous blue gown with a slit on the front that accentuates her long legs. A shimmering blue clutch is on her left hand, and she doesn't shy at all to show her long neck with her updo hairstyle. Jade carefully climbs up the long stairs to get to the lobby.

"Invited by Mr. Wilson, Mr. Simon Wilson" Jade says to the receptionist.

The receptionist is looking at the list, checking if the name is registered. "Ah very well, please go inside and wait for the ballroom door to be opened" he says.

The moment when Jade enters the lobby, her big bright eyes are gazing to the right and left, and upstairs on the balcony. All eyes are fixed on Jade by those in the lobby, including a guy in a black tux and bow tie. He has been waiting for her. He then approaches her from behind. Jade senses this, her instinct doesn't betray her, his cologne fills the air, she knows he's around but she can't find him.

Jade is shocked when she feels a kiss on her right shoulder abruptly. "Hi baby. You look stunningly beautiful!" says the guy while hugging Jade and kissing her cheek.

"Simon..." says Jade. People are looking at them enviously. Jade could hear one of a lady says, "You should treat me like that." And another murmuring voice Jade could hear, "What a lucky beautiful young lady."

Jade smiles proudly. "I am lucky, very lucky indeed, and very proud. I have never been treated like this by any men I have dated" Jade says to herself.

Finally the ballroom door is opened. Simon and Jade take their seats, lights above the audience are dimmed, and the stage curtain is opened. All orchestra members are sitting at their place with a flutist standing on the center of the stage near the pianist and conductor.

Once the room is silent, the conductor then takes a bow. The audience applauds. The first classical piece is in a fast tempo. Neither are classical fans, yet Simon takes Jade here just to get more of her attention and impress her.

The second movement of the piece is a little slower. Simon held Jade's hand the moment the concert began. As the slow romantic music played, Simon can't help to caresses Jade's arm lightly, his finger tips are dancing on her soft skin. Jade takes a deep breath and Simon still continues.

He then grabs her hand and kisses it gently. Jade is breathing heavily, her heart beats very fast. She can't even hear what the orchestra is playing. Is it slow, fast, romantic, surreal, sadistic, she lifts her other hand and lays her dizzy head there. At this very moment, Simon sees the opportunity to emphasize his intentions.

He then kisses Jade's shoulder and up the side of her neck. Jade closes both of her eyes.  She feels like she is flying and no longer knows where she is. Her imagination is running wild.  Simon whispers, "Let's go to your place after they have finished the first song" then he kisses her ear.

It takes 30 minutes for the orchestra to finish their first piece. The conductor bows again indicating that the first piece has ended followed with audience applause. Simon can't help it. "Come on" he says while grabbing Jade's hand.

Next thing that Jade knows is they end up at her place. She is covered by lust, her mind can't think straight. Far different than Simon. He knows he has Jade in his seductive web, and he takes control. Somehow Jade knows she's in his web, yet she doesn't mind at all. Simon takes it very slowly. He sits on the sofa, takes his phone out, and picks a song to play from his downloaded songs, then pulls Jade closer and makes her sit on his lap.

He finally tastes her sweet dark plum lips, while their hands are exploring each other's body. Jade touches his cheek, she loves Simon's day old facial hair, her hands walk to his bow tie and she pulls it. Sensing this, Simon directly pulls strings on her back causing her gown to come off, then he lays Jade on couch.

Jade is flying once again, the lustrous look she gives makes Simon takes his tux and shirt off and continues kissing her all over her body. "Your body is amazing, I love every inch of it" Simon whispers in Jade's ear which makes her lose all control. She strokes Simon's hair while he kisses her belly and all the way down.

Weather is cold outside, yet this couple feel so warm. Jade lays her head on his chest, while Simon's chin is on her head. He holds her tightly for a very long time. Jade feels his breath run through her hair. His body scent is permeated in her every fiber.

She then hears Simon sob. Jade gazes far deep into his wet bright yet dark turquoise eyes. "Hey... what's wrong baby?" Jade asks him while wiping his tears on his cheeks.

"It's alright darling. I just have never fell deeply in love with anyone like this" Simon replies and smiles. They look to each other eyes and for the first time in her life Jade feels very secure and trusts another man.

Starting that day, these love birds spend time together often. The weather seems always bright no matter how gloomy it is. Irritating mosquitoes sounds like love songs, all steps are lighter, they're holding hands wherever they go, carving their initials on trees, kisses in the art gallery, everything is so perfect. They become each other's own motivation to deal with their daily lives.