Day 1 of japanese school- BEST DAY EVERR

We started off the school day with the introduction ceremony where the exchange students did some performances (Hula, singing, and atarimae taiso ((LOOK IT UP IT'S HILARIOUS)) ) and then we went to our classes.
  In Japanese school, the students stay in one class while the teachers come to the classrooms, and after every class we have a 10 minute break where we can do anything (Hang out with friends, get ready for next class, ect.)
   My second class was Japanese, and the teacher spoke English fluently so she explained what the students were doing to me and the two other exchange students. (She's also our homeroom teacher, her name's Mrs. Bradey- Her husband's an American XD) She said that I was her new BFF since I was so nice to her lol.
  At lunch, the students bring food to the classroom and serve it to everyone. They don't have cafeterias at Japanese schools so everyone eats in the class. BTW Japanese lunch is SO MUCH BETTER THAN AMERICAN SCHOOL LUNCH OMLLL!!
And after lunch the students clean up the school and have recess time (A bunch of to second year girls wanted my contact info like my LINE lol and they were all like "HEY CAN I GET IT?""OOH OOH ME TOO!!" XD)
Lol so that's how Monday went XD