Chapter 3

MADISON'S P.O.V. 

Once i got home, i stumbled up the stairs as fast as i could. I didn't want my mum questioning me on why i was crying. Why was i crying? Mainly because Harry Styles aka a mega famous superstar called me a bitch? 

We're going to end up living on the streets.

I close the door of my room as hard as i could, and i throw myself onto the bed. I lay there with my eyes wide open, letting the tears stream down my face, letting my mind wander off. I was going to start college soon and summer would fly by quickly. If only i had something to look forward too. I've been so caught up in trying to find a job that  i haven't even got the time to plan any vacations. Well i probably wouldn't have the money for that anyway. None of my friends got into Oxford University, i don't have a car, i don't have a job, and i'm 90% percent sure we're going to live on the street or something. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my vibrating phone. I crawled out of bed and to my window seat where i put my phone. I looked at the caller ID as i wiped away my tears. It was an unknown caller. I pick it up. 

"Hello?" I answer into the phone. 

"Miss Madison, It's Mr. Johnson. Harry accepted" Mr.Johnson said.

"I'm no longer interested" I tell him as naturally as i could. Of course i needed this job! It paid more than anything and it's stupid if i don't accept, but i could still see the rage in Harry's eyes when he called me a bitch. I was about to hang up, but he stopped me.

"Please! It's only for 3 months! There's no more time to look for someone else" he practically begged.

"No thanks" I tell him again. Stop bing so stubborn! This job wasn't about my needs, but about my family. If i wanted to keep my family under a roof, i should accept. Ignoring the fake dating, this should be kind of fun. Besides, i'm going to be hanging out with boys only girls dream about and dating one of them. But no matter how upset he was over whoever he broke up with, that does not mean he should take it out on an innocent girl like me. That fuckin curly headed douchebag. 

"Ok, fine." I accepted. 

"When do we leave?" I asked. 

"Tomorrow morning, 5 am. We'll be leaving for Heathrow airport" he says excitedly through the phone. I smile. 

"Oh. Ok" I comment. Tomorrow? Ugh, that was too soon. When am i supposed to pack? 

I hang up and then run out my room to tell the news to my mum.

                                                                                 ~

I wake up more tired than i have ever been in my life. I spent the majority of my night packing. I took half my dresser/closet: full sleeve shirts, shorts, jeans, pants, bathing suits, socks, bras, underwear, dresses, sandals, heels, sneakeres, and etc. It was very stressful picking which ones i should pack, which is why i stayed up until 5 am.

Once again, i pull my naked self of my bed to do my daily routine in the bathroom. I leave my hair down like i always do. Afterwards, I change into my dark blue skinny Jeans, a purple crop top, and a pair of white wedges. Then i walk downstairs with my duffel bag and suitcase. If i'm going to date an international hearthrob, i might as well make myself look approchable. Though, i still feeI like a potato. I walk into the kitchen and then sit down on top of the countertop. 

"Mum! They'll be here in like 5 minutes! Where are you?" I yell as i peel myself a banana. As an answer, i see Hannah standing behind the staircase. I guess mums sleeping, like always. Ever since dad died, she's been locked away and it feels as if she wants to not be involved in our lives anymore.  She's rarely around. I jump off the countertop and walk over to Hannah. I kneel down and open my arms for her to fall in. She hugs me and i pick her up and kiss her forehead. I love her more than anything in the world.