Not Expected

( Mai's POV )

At the airport......

I was still not very happy about the choice that he made. He doesn't know if everyone in china will like him OR me. I thought it was a very risky choice to leave our other parents not knowing where we were. But Zuko seems like his other parents didn't even care about him anymore. Me and Zuko almost always talk about our real parents. And ALWAYS forget about the ones that actually took care of us. Idk Sometimes, I feel like my real parents abandoned me because they didn't want me, but then I feel like there was a whole reason for them to leave me stranded to other people.

I never really liked the foster home. The little boys and girls used to bully me and call me " JELLY PANTS ". All because of one accident. We were all eating. I really had to go to the girls restroom but there was already a big line. I kept on wriggling and shaking. Then I stood up and i was going to the restroom. Then Zuko stopped me. Our eyes met . " Hey ... Mai is it? " . I nodded with out letting his eyes leave mine. " I was wondering if...-". All of a sudden the foster bully , Ryan , came up to me and purposely dropped his juice on my shirt and some of it went down my pants and well i had no choice but to pee...

So Sorry that it took me a lot to update and well also that it was short now so yeah ... bye!!!!