Chapter 3

"Jordan! I-I wanna go home now." Matt said, shivering as Jordan put a towel over his cold and wet boyfriend's shoulders. "Ok. Just dry off and I'll take you back to my place." Jordan said. Matt shivered again, his teeth chattering. Suddenly, he felt warmth overcome him. "You need my help?" Jordan asked, wrapping his arms around Matt to keep him warm. "M-Maybe..." Matt said. "Alright. C'mere." Jordan picked him up, taking him to the bedroom they slept in the previous night. Jordan took the towel off of Matt, removing his bathing suit. Matt blushed when he saw Jordan's "little" friend. "Heh, like what you see?" Jordan flirted. Matt blushed heavier.

"Come on." Jordan said, going behind Matt. He hugged him from behind, running his hands up and down his stomach and chest. He started to kiss Matt's neck, making him moan. "YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX IN THERE! GO TO YOUR HOUSE FOR THAT, JORDAN!" Dylan yelled. Matt blushed, and Jordan let go. "Shut up!" Jordan yelled. Matt got dressed, Jordan doing the same and then both of them leaving. "Thanks, Dylan." Jordan said as they left.

When they got to Jordan's house, Matt sent straight up to the bedroom. He took off his clothes, only wearing one of Jordan's shirts and gym shorts. Jordan came up after, going and flopping on the bed. "You remember when I told you I'd take care of you when we got home?" Jordan asked. Matt blushed. "Come here, baby~" Jordan purred. Matt crawled into his arms, Jordan running his hands up the shirt he was wearing. "J-Jordan... I'm not sure I'm ready for that." Matt said. "You're not?" Jordan asked, placing his hands on Matt's sides. Matt was sitting in his lap, snuggling up to him. "That's fine. We can do it when you want to." Jordan said, lifting Matt's face up to meet his.

He kissed Matt deeply, Matt kissing back. He put his arms around Jordan's neck. "Ah~" Matt squeaked when Jordan squeezed his butt. "Mmm~" this time it was Jordan that moaned. "M-Maybe... Can we d-do it now?" Matt asked. "That was quick." Jordan grinned. Matt blushed, but then slid his hands under Jordan's shirt. He kissed him again, removing the shirt and breaking the kiss. The kiss was only momentarily broken. Jordan then removed Matt's shirt, leaning his head down to kiss his neck.

"Be gentle, please." Matt said softly, looking back at Jordan. He turned his head back around, Jordan putting his head on Matt's shoulder. "FUCK!" Matt yelled out in pain when Jordan entered him. Tears went down his face. "Shh, sh. It'll feel better in a few seconds." Jordan said, kissing Matt's neck gently and saying things in his ear to calm him down.

After what seemed like hours, Matt moaned, and Jordan pulled back out, thrusting back in. He kept it at a steady pace, not wanting to overwhelm Matt. "A-ahhh~ Jordan~" Jordan grinned when he heard his name tumble from Matt's lips in suck a way that it never had. "F-Faster." Matt begged. Jordan granted his wishes, thrusting faster. This caused him to moan, Matt soon following. "DAMMIT, JORDAN! G-GO FASTER!" Matt moaned. Jordan did as he was told, biting Matt's shoulder and leaving a hickey. He and Matt were now moaning messes.

After a few minutes, Matt felt his climax building. "I-I'm close!" He moaned. "M-Me too!" Jordan said. Matt knew he was about to explode. "I'M GO-" Before he could finish, he cummed, the white liquid getting all over the bed. Jordan's climax soon followed, him cumming deep in Matt.

They both began panting heavily, Jordan pulling out as Matt fell. He laid on top of Matt, pulling the boy into his arms. "I love you Matt." He said, holding him tight and close. "I love you too, Jordan." Matt breathed, entwining his fingers in Jordan's. "Y'know, you're different than a lot of girls, you're... Actually more fun than one, and you're really caring." Jordan said. Matt turned over to face him. "Really?" Matt asked. "Yes, that's why we all like you so much. And that's why I love you." Jordan said, running his fingers trough Matt's hair.

Matt smiled, knowing he was safe with Jordan.