Chapter 003

“ Hope surrounds when you start believing… ”

Yein packed her things up well-ordered into her luggage. She decided to move out from her mom’s house. She just got a new house near at her office. It was easy for her to go to office since her new house will be near to her office.

Her mom knocked her door and entered with a smile on her face. “Take care there. Mom will always visit you there.”

Yein smiled relieved of her mom’s understanding about her moving on new house. At first, her mom didn’t agree her decision to move out since in their house just got her mom and her other sisters, Jiae and Jiyeon. Her father always go out to overseas for work. 

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll take care of myself, ok?” She hugged her mom. Her mom’s hug is really warm. She loves being in her mom’s hug.

“I don’t want you to go but…” Yein’s mom is still want to coax her not to go. 

“Mom…”

Her mom laughed with a soft chuckle as Yein cut her off.

“Ok, continue your packing.” Her mom just gave up on coaxing her. She knows she won’t be able to coax Yein as her youngest daughter had decided to go. 

Yein just nodded and smiled to her mom until her mom leave her room.

She glad that her mom is always be her side no matter what happens. She can’t stop smiling as she’s happy having a great mother in the world. No doubt!

Somehow that Jeon Jungkook is coming into her head out of a sudden. Why he must coming into my head? 

‘No way he will go to my house and stay there with me’, she muttered. She shook her head as she don't want to see his face in her house later.

She chuckled as she thinks its nonsense Jungkook will stay with her. No way! No no no

“Have you done packing your things? I can send you to your new house.” Her older sister, Jiae peeked out her head at the door to see Yein.

“I'm almost done, unnie. Please wait for a while.”

“Okay, take your time. I can wait for you.” Jiae said to her beloved maknae. She can’t believe that Yein is already grown-up and can live by herself now.

“Em, okay unnie.” She gave a sign ‘ok’ on her other hand together with a smile on her face.

She’s upset that she’ll leaving the house that she had been living for long long time together with her mom and her sisters, Jiae and Jiyeon.

She looked at whole her room for the last time before she left. I’ll miss you, my lovely room.

 It takes almost a day for Yein tidy up her new house. She takes a rest lying down on sofa to relax her body since she has been cleaned up her new house.

“Arghh, this is so tiring.” She sighed and at the same time, she comforted that her new house is already clean and neat. She didn’t used to do cleaning since her mom helped her lot before. Well, this is how independent life looks like.

She went to kitchen to get some drink to watch TV after doing so much works today. Just by imagined that she will have a leisure time today, it makes her heart fluttering happily. She was thinking to watch Korean drama today that she missed before.

After take a drink and snack, she’s back to main room with free from anxiety.

She rolled her eyes and opened up his mouth widely as she saw