Part 1/2

Guys, before you read I must warn you about smut and weird things in this story! I don't want to ruin your whole childhood xD Btw I just wanted to be original, and I haven't seen a single Harry x Dumbledore fanfiction on wattbad yet, so that's why I wrote it. But anyway.. if you're gonna read... Enjoy! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3rd pov:
Harry opened his eyes, and the first thing he noticed was that he was laying on the cold hard ground in a dark room. He couldn't see his surroundings, so he didn't even know where he was and what he was doing here. Also he couldn't remember anything from the previous day. The last thing he remembered was that the was talking about something with professor Dumbledore. After that his memories disappeared completely.

Slowly his eyes got used to the darkness, and he saw that he was laying in a small room with only a chair standing in the corner, and a small round window high up the wall. Harry stood up, took the chair, stood on top of it, and looked through the window. The window was dirty, and the street he was looking at was dark and empty, and only lit by a single street lantern.

Harry got off the chair and looked around in the room, again. He didn't see anything special, only a door. He walked towards the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. He pushed as hard as he could, and knocked with his fists as hard as possible, but the door stayed locked.
''Someone get me out of here..!!'' he screamed loudly.
No reaction.
Actually he didn't expect someone to come and save him, because there probably was a reason why he was locked in here. The thought that Voldemort or one of his helpers locked him in here flashed through his mind.

Than from behind the door he heard fast, powerful footsteps. His first intention was to run and hide, but there was nowhere he could run nor hide, so he just stood still and didn't move. The sound of a key opening the rusty lock filled the room.
When the door opened, Harry didn't expect to see a young, handsome man. The man looked like he was in his early twenties, had light brown hair that fell over his forehead, and light blue eyes, which reminded him of Dumbledore's. He was dressed in all black.
''W...Who are you?'' Harry stuttered.
''I'm professor Albus Dumbledore.''

What? It can't be. Professor Dumbledore was more than 100 years older than the man standing in front of him. And Harry didn't find Dumbledore somewhat attractive, but this man definitely was. Maybe it was just a person sharing the same name? He thought. But why did he introduce himself as 'professor?' And the chance that it was someone sharing the same name was extremely small, because it was a very unique name.

''Why am I here?'' Harry asked.
Albus smirked and looked at Harry with sparkling eyes. Than he got a step closer, and pushed Harry against the wall, with his strong hands holding his shoulders. Harry tried to let go from his grip, but the young man was too strong.
''What are you doing?'' Harry asked frightened.
''Nothing you should be scared of. Just enjoy,'' answered Albus, and pushed his lips against Harry's. Harry's eyes widened, and he took al his power to push him away.
''What are you doing?'' he screamed.
''I thought you'd like it,'' answered Albus.
''Who the hell are you? And what am I doing here?''
For a moment Albus was quiet. Than he began:
''I saw you looking at guys a lot, so I thought you might want this. All this time I felt extremely attracted to you, so I took a youth potion so you wouldn't be disgusted.''
Harry admitted that he was attracted to males, and that this guy in front of him was extremely handsome, but still he couldn't imagine that it was professor Dumbledore standing in front of him, because he didn't feel any sexual attraction towards the old man.

Harry didn't know what to say. What if he was lying? What if it was just one of Voldemort's helpers playing with him?
But what if that what Albus told him was true?
''Why am I here?'' he asked.
''Actually this wasn't my plan first. I put you here for protection. Only later I realized what I could do here with you.''
Harry blushed, and this felt extremely awkward.
''Eh... What do you mean by that?''
''You know exactly what I mean, Potter,'' he smirked.
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)