Chapter 1: Annoying Ex

Alexia

"Oh my God!" I threw my hands over my eyes at the sight I've come to see in my own freaking apartment!

"Oh it's not what it looks like!" Screamed Brian. He quickly covered himself with the covers as the poor girl squealed and ran into the bathroom.

"Brian, what THE HELL are you doing in my apartment! We broke up a month ago! And then bring your hookups into MY apartment and the pretend that you cheated on me! We. Broke. Up. Get. Over. It." I groaned as I rubbed my forehead.

"Aww come on baby you don't mean it. I promise it'll be the last girl!" He whined. God, his voice was annoying.

"GET OUT! AND STAY OUT!" I screamed, finally fed up with his ridiculousness.

"I know you're mad baby and I'll leave for now, but I'll make it up to you okay?" He crooned. Oh. My. God. I'm going to get a headache.

"Brian, we broke up a month ago. Because you cheated. And we were dating for literally a week. I don't love you, and we are not together! Can you just leave?!" I groaned.

"Fine! But I'll be back!" He yelled as he walked to my front door.

"Give me the spare keys asshole! Stop coming into my apartment!"I yelled after him. Yes, in the one week we were dating, I gave him the spare keys to my apartment. That was the stupidest thing I've ever done. And now he won't give it back.

"NO!" He yelled back, as the door slammed.

I really need to change my locks.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, you okay in there?" I heard a small squeaked 'yes'. "You can come by out I won't hurt you." This is ridiculous.

She slowly opened the door, and said, "Please don't hurt me!"

"Geez, he's my ex. From like a month ago. He means nothing to me. And he's crazy, so I wouldn't go near him." I advised.

"I'm sorry, he said it was his apartment!" She said, as she went around gathering her clothes. By the way, while she was naked I was staring at the wall. As soon as she walked over to me I looked over.

"What's your name?"

"Alex." She replied, tucking her brown hair behind her ear.

You know, she kinda looks like me.

And her names Alex.

And mine is Alexia.

Okay, that's creepy. Like really, REALLY creepy.

"Umm, would you like to leave?" I asked.

Did that sound rude? It was awkward okay!

"Yes please." She nodded as she bent her head to look at the floor.

I know I have a nice floor.

"I'll show you to the door." I walked to the front door and swung it open. "Bye, have a nice day." I feel like I work here or something.

"Yeah, bye." She looked at me weirdly."Hey, what's your name?" She asked before she stepped out.

"Alexia." I said, watching her reaction. Her eyes widened comically and I could see understanding flood her eyes and disgust.

She stepped out of my apartment and waited for the elevator. As it dinged and she stepped in, she looked at me and said, "You're right. He is crazy."

The doors closed shut.
_____________________________

First chapter! My first time writing a book. Hope you enjoyed!

-HR